Friendship

The day is sunny, the time is running, the birds are chirping, the water is runny.

For people go and people stay, and perhaps you go back on choices you wish you wish had never made.

Perhaps you go and see regret, or maybe relevant for the time spent away from those who would give all for you.... who does it vent.

On the inside knowing how you have tried and tried again but to no avail you just stare.

At the endless silence and the shadows come and unfold you look and see yourself. And the fact you were afraid to return home.

From the part you see the shame, on your face, you see the pain you know the pain.

Others would scream your name. Some in vain others in pain for you are the one who feels as if you are suffering.

As you look across the horizon and attempt to see the deeper blues. You couldn't have foreseen this happening to you.

You look and you leaped but you went to far. You tried to turn back but there was no end form the pain suffering you say you despair.

But when you realize all are hurting, weather it's a man you meet on the street or someone you see walk past while you eat.

For life is pain yet life is love life has many different outcomes.

But on the day you realize your mistake that perhaps you weren't the only one that could have shared this fate.

Pushing away all from who were beside you.... while wishing for them to return.

You do it to yourself and say you don't know why but you look inside yourself you truly know why.

Perhaps the reason is simple as A, or equal to a disaster which you have allowed to take control.

No matter your choice or way.

Perhaps someone will guide the way.

Maybe not in physical, maybe not in mental or electronic as machine cannot replace flesh.

But the feeling oh that feeling we do desire but it comes in one form and one form which we beg for.

Friendship.