Lets take a break from me for a second

Part 30 woo!!!!!, yeah!!! No body cares!!! *confetti flys* everyone of you guys/girls (had to make sure so I don't get sued)... gets a party hat and slice of cake!!!

Also thanks to my straight baller cousin Hani yes we all have Arab names He gave me an idea about what to name you all.

Drum roll please!!!!!!

*sound of drums*

The Sith Squad??

Nah still shitty. I'll come back later if any of you guys have ideas just shoot.

Id like to say thank you for reading to the following people!

Thank you to....
kyra1234567890bruno thanks for voting although you never seem to comment that much lately..
Wolf_Vos_Normandy Crazy as me!!! Good luck with your book and thanks for voting!
DarkestNeon Pretty awesome Canadian guy! Thanks for laughing(In the comments! And also voting!)
somerandomer2 Gotta say you gave me the inspiration about this book... And thanks for putting up with me making fun of your ranting and such.
lionmouse Always with those dark elve assassin abs with accents is there anything else with it?
Minnowkit Pretty awesome I've gotta say thanks for commenting on almost every chapter and voting!

I don't think I missed anyone...

also I found a guy who will sell me Fallout 4 for only 10,000LP!!!! Dman that's great! In American dollars that's only 8 bucks!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!,

And I just broke what this chapter was about you all!!!!

Also I'm working on somerandomer's thing It has something to do with feminism...
Just a hint....

*singing voice*

That is all for now!!!!!!!!!!!

But really I'd really like to say this..

Thank you.

P.S- Somerandomer I wish Kara would have mentioned Kurt somewhere in TOR, also that her death was a bit more Dramatic Like a giant explosion... That Desmond could put a grenade in her mouth and push her off the building.

That's all for now.