Moments with the kronis!

What it sounds catchy!

Greetings ladies and gentlemen I come to you with sad news... it is quite unfortunate and I am distraught by its most recent arrival. The winter formal was canceled! Do do do do do dooo do do! Can't touch this!

It won't matter that I have a date yet friends!

Soooooooo what else no test today but on Monday! Because my Spanish teacher was sick!

Still trying to find spooky ways to play Xbox live anyone know any good ways? somerandomer2 your a smart guy I'm sure you know one way!

Let's see what else do I have to speed about... ah yes I was able to turn erinbeejkl classy!!! It was quite an accomplishment frankly!

But if Is a bit spooky that she's watching my every move in the RP....

In other news the BennyBedlam and Possumpants finally moved out of Logan!!! Congrats to you both my friends!

Spooky benacula prompt coming up.

I may retake the winter formal from DarkestNeon so who knows.

I saw a talent show today it was pretty good if I saw so myself but a bit cringe... but overall good!?

Travel ban has been canceled! Woo! As unpatriotic as this may sound so far trumps been shitting around doing jack shit. The UK or Australia sounds quite good right now. So KiddoCiddo Benny, possum and Randomer if you got some extra room that I could crash it'd be great!!

So that's all for tonight! Thank you for your time in reading this!

Peace out presidents!

Byeeeee!