Lebanese Buses

Ok I was going to a family outing with like everyone in my family, aunts, cousins, uncles it gets crowded. Barely any guys my age. Buses are not safe all they do is dance on them!

It's dangerous! Plus I ain't the best dancer.

I can barely whip and dab.

Barely...

Kill meh pls

Kill meh pls. anyWho!!!!  We stop for praying, buying food, and 2 vegetable stands! The hell do you need so many tomatoes for!!!!! Explain!!!!!

America I'll be home tomorrow!!! Yes!

Woo!!!! I got some movies!!!!! Pretty awesome ones!!!!

As well in less then 5 days school starts! Argh!!!!!

Xbox one quest sucked. Want able to get fallout 4 so I guess I'll find a friend at school who will trade!

Either way I'm tired writing this at like 9:58PM and I'm broke now.... Because I buy presents for my siblings..... I hate being a good brother!!!!

But I got myself a pair of beats studio! They look nice!

I burned trash, people, old bottles, plastic and a few other things by throwing large objects in fires! Yes!!!!!

Also all I do is sweat here! Like everyday! I wake up I sweat! Every Time it get annoying!

Went to a car rally. It was nice! No Lamborghinis though....

So to sum it up I enjoyed the time here..... But the wifi fucking sucks old shit as white chocolate and the rest of the year and I don't think that I'm going on back of a my my look like the new version is better to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of life and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the best way for me I remember when the first time place for i don't know why I'm still waiting to get a to it all in one of my the those who don't! (Wizard swear!)

We'll bye!!!, I'm off on a plane to America!