Thank you.

Well since I'm a copy cat. And a thief, and a criminal when it comes to doing things afterwords.

But I'd like to say thanks.

Dear lionmouse
Hey lion. I'd just like to say thank you for all that you have done and for that OK? Fallout RP! But really thanks for reading!

Dear KiddoCiddo
Yo Kiddo I'd just say thanks for still chatting with me and responding and for all the votes and comments and being there. Although I still have questions on British cultures! Thanks bestie!

Dear DarkestNeon
Hey dark I'd like to say thanks for being one of my first wattpad homies! As well for righting that prompt that we may never forget....

Dear BennyBedlam
*bad Australian accent* Howdy Mate! Ok I'm sorry. I'd like to say thank you for all the advice you've given me. You really helped give me a clear mindset in the future. Thanks M8!

Dear somerandomer2
Ella govena! I'd just like to say thank you for all the votes comments, inspiration, shitting on each other and proper English debates! Altough every time I shit on you I feel bad. I truly do.

Dear Darkest_Camera
Hey fam. True Is the fact I barely know you and perhaps not for that long. I'd really like to say thanks for coming by and voting and commenting. Although I'm sorry for really incorrect roles such as being a bad boy of the group.

Dear kyra1234567890bruno
What's up? I'd like to say thank you for many memorable RPs that me and you have done. I've gotta say you have a knack for them! Thanks for sticking around!

Dear Wolf_Vos_Normandy
So wolf. I'd really like to say thanks to you. For many prompts that you have made, for making me smile. And for the references I still don't get! But really thanks for sticking around!

Dear Minnowkit
So Kit or should I say Minnow? I don't which one is currently the main one so I'll address both. Thanks for some very how should I say it? "..." comments in your chat and that one question that you asked that I responded really inadequately! Thanks!

Dear The_ButternubbsTho
I'd like to say thanks although I don't know the first thing about you! But really thanks for the comments, votes and just reading my book!

I really hope I didn't miss anyone like *cough* lion on the prompt! *cough*!

Byeeeee! And really thanks!