Randomers Ratway!!!!!!!

Somerandomer- Hello everyone and welcome to America's, Canada's, the United Kingdoms favorite show! Today we have 5 contestants trying to win 1 Million dollars!!!! *Crowd clapping* Thank you thank you! Your all very kind so let's learn about our contestants!

lionmouse- Hi my name is Lionmouse! The queen of all of my domain! My favorite hobbies are dropping people in shredders, Throwing Molotov's like a manic, Planning world domination, and oh yeah coding, and ESO!
*interviewer hiding in the corner*

Wolf_Vos_Normandy- Hello everyone!!!! I'm Wolf Vos Normady! I am the champion of anything to do with tomb raiding! I'm quite good with a bow and arrow and a B flat Clarinet! I'm sort of a band nerd but if you say that to my face I'll Pop you!
*Camera man makes a run for it*

DarkestNeon Hi there! I'm darkest neon and I'm one crazy Mother fuka! You could compare me to deadpool for my ability but that ugly avocado can't do nothing to me! ohh yeah I enjoy reading and writing too!
*The director left his job later that day*

Minnowkit- Hello I'm Minnowkit if I weren't called that I'd be called Ms. Badass because look at me! I have a leather jacket and sunglasses that follow me everywhere I go! And if you look at me the wrong way. You won't be seeing for a long time.... Oh yeah! I enjoy reading Manga and watching anime!
*The Interview fainted*

Darth_Kronis- Hi there the names Kronis... *drops sunglasses* Darth Kronis. I have a license to kill and oddly enough I
should be the host but because I'm feeling generous today so I'll let my pal Somerandomer do it in this part. I'm also a trained Jedi/Sith and never go anywhere without my spiritual adviser Emperor Coco-tine!

Somerandomer- I suppose you could say the Competitors are a bit off. Especially that Lionmouse! I think it is a fair guess she was born with a chipper in one hand and a Molotov in the other! *Crowd Laughs* Thank you all! He said as he laid back in his chair now let's see how everyone is doing right now!

Lionmouse- And that's how chipper are made!
Minnowkit I have been scarred for life... She said with a paralyzed expression.
Wolf: Lion!!!! Look what you did! Also you nearly got kicked off the show!
Darth: Don't you remember? Or did you forget when chasing after the manager with a Molotov in hand?
Lion: Ohhh yeah... Oops!
Dark: BOis Step aside I'm better looking wade Wilson! All the girls better be following me!
Darth: hate to break it to you but the only woman following you is your mom.
*everyone pulls out a air horn*
Darth- Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Dark- Looks away slightly saddened (sorry buddy but that is a good roast. Pls don't hunt me down.)

Somerandomer- Look at the chemistry these guys have there so nice to each other!!!! Time for the first challenge! Each one of them is given an egg, They will have to climb up a mountain, Slide down the mountain, Dodge trap doors to reach the end! Only one egg has to make it to the end Then the whole team wins! But if they fail they all go home! This going to be quite an eggciting event! *Crowd moans and laughs*

3..
2...
1....

Go!!!!!!

Wolf starts off with a fast run with her egg in hand she begins to climb the mountain.

Somerandomer- would it be cool if I pulled this switch?

Slippery Gel falls onto everyone and on the mountain

Minnowkit- Are you kidding me! She said as she tried hard to hold a grip but struggled.
Lion- For the shredder!!!!
Somerandomer- That lion girl has a screw loose and why was she talking about Dark elve assassins?
Darth- Finally!!!! And my egg is still safe but I'm covered in gel. Oh well! Kronis was sliding down but out of no where a platform appeared

Star Wars: The Random WarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara