RC-1 What i want for next assassins creed game!!

Sup assassins!
Also RC means Randomers challenge!

I'm a avid fan of assassins creed!!! Like one of my most favorite series!

Along with Star Wars, fallout and other stuff

I also love marvel and D.C. And cool stuff like that whooop

Because I'm a cool cat and need time for my pirate prompt
Arrrr!
I may as well write what I want for the next assassins creed!
For customization I'd love to make your character a original one maybe customize their face a bit although it would sorta hinder the story element of it!

But being able to choose armor customization like in Unity which you were able to choose whatever you wanted for whichever type of play you liked. Were it stealth or full on combat you could do whatever you wanted!

Now for story telling because  Egypt isn't as well explored and not a too great deal of detail is known Ubisoft could do whatever they wanted to including a RPG element! Which would make the game extremely unique!

As well some ways to travel including horse!M

A new way to get weapons such as being able to pick them up! Including more than just 3 technical base weapons with weird alterations! Like in syndicate!

But what I want is a good compelling story line that has been different from the past games with beautiful graphics and beautiful sights!!!!

Next up is a pirate prompt but before we go what should the ship name be??.

The s.s Kerin?

The H.M.S Bedlam??

Who should be the captain????

First to ask gets it!

Wooooo!

Peace out pastas!!!!

You will die from laughter!!!!!

Well off I go to write!