The Mission!!!!!!!

Hey what's up wattpad its Darth Kronis and I'm pretty dope! Also Travis is pretty cool but he isn't three dog... Is there a threedog mod for fallout 4? Not just a station I want the entire place from fallout 3. With 3 dog and all the BoS dudes. There should be! Also here's another prompt because that zombie one is taking a while and I don't really have many ideas... Also Darkest_Camera please tell me more about yourself... It makes prompts easier.

Boss- I have assembled you all here today because of a threat to our nations security.
All- What!!!!
Boss- Calm down.... The mission is simple break into a highly defended building in the middle of North Korea without anyone knowing.
Somerandomer- how the hell do we do that?
Boss- that's what I expect you to figure out.
Lion- we blow up the building!
Boss- that's an act of war lion.
Darth- We break in with the force!
Boss- not possible the force doesn't exist!
Darth- You sick man.....
Wolf- We break in and kill everyone in the place!
Boss- We can't kill anyone.
Wolf- Psh.
Dark- we sneak in through the roof!
Boss- you'll be shot on sight.
Kyra- we parachute?
Boss- they will blow you out of the sky!
Minnowkit- disguises! We can use face masks and stuff like that!
Boss- hmm not bad.
Camera- yeah! Let's disguise ourselves!!!!!
Boss- ok so you need to take out these targets.... An officer, Janitor, 3 guards, prisoner and a trash can.
Darth- I call officer!
Wolf- Guard!
Dark- Guard!
Camera- Guard!
Kyra- Umm Janitor...
Somerandomer- I'm the trash can! What!
Lion- well it's where you belong!
All- Ahhhh!!!!! *airhorn noises*
Somerandomer- At least I'm tall! Your short you should be in the trash can!
Boss- Sorry somerandomer but lion is going to be a handler on this mission.
Somerandomer- What!!!!! But-!
Boss- no buts!
Boss- Ok so you'll find your disguises a mile away from the base and a van.
All- Sir Yes Sir!

Off to the mission but some side talk.
Somerandomer- I'm still pissed that I'm the trash can.
Darth- Well upload 5 new chapters of killing Kurt and we'll see if Kronis can get you a better part.
Somerandomer- Fine....
lionmouse - Molotov? Check! Grenade launcher? Check! Dark elf assassin poster? Check!
Darth-Checks his MG
Wolf_Vos_Normandy - checks Her guns.
Minnowkit checks her katana
DarkestNeon and Darkest_Camera check their swords.
somerandomer2 - Checks his trash lid. (Fine I'll give you better prompt next time! Sheesh! I made you a game show for gods sake! Besides season 2 on a plane is coming soon....)
kyra1234567890bruno checks her assault rifle.
Camera- Lion a grenade launcher isn't a good weapon to use in close combat.
Lion- Psh!
Camera- You will explode!
Lion- PshX2!
Camera- Fine....

(Also now when I think about it I have 2 Canadians, 1 Brit, and 5 Americans reading this book. All I need is a Mexican, French and Italian to read this book.)
(Also I'm sitting on the floor in my high school writing this stuff.) (also I had to redo this prompt 4 times because I didn't like how it was.)

(Ok back to the book

(Ok back to the book.)

Many hours of flying later....

Lion- Alright boys and girls this is the plan we break in take out the guards get back the secrets also there is a little flash drive in a compartment next to you.
Kyra- This?
Lion- Yes!
Lion- So with this chip it'll do something cool and I'll buy you all cookie dough ice cream when you get back!
Darth- I don't know if we should....
Dark- Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!'
Minnowkit- Well it's decided!

They all rappel down.
Dark- hey lion! Want to hear a joke?
Lion- Ok....
Dark- Why did no one like the scarecrows jokes?
Lion- Why?
Dark- They were to corny!
Dark- What do you call a cow with no legs?
Lion- What?
Dark- Ground beef!
Dark- Choosing Hillary over trump is choosing hitter over Satan!
Lion- Ha Ha Ha Ha....
Dark- So did you like it?
Lion- I've seen funnier non coding plebs who tried to work on my project and do nothing make better jokes.
Dark- Ohhhh.... Ok then....
Lion- Ha gotcha! Those weren't that bad!!!!!!!
Dark- Yes!

They get down on the ground and start driving to the base.

Guard- Name and ID and papers?
Darth- Yeah there right... Bang bang!

They continued on their way. (I've heard the song wanted man way too many times for my own good. Same with filthy Frank he is my new profile pic.)

Darth Slung his MG over his shoulder.
Darth- Alright this is the plan.
Somerandomer you go out the back as the trash can take out anyone who tries to escape.
Wolf, Dark and minnowkit you're with me as we walk right into the compound. Easy?

All- Easy.

They shot open the door the alarms started to blaze.

To be continued.....

In need to get back to my engineering homework....Isometric sketching is hard!!!!!!!

So one more to thing to say

Suh dude!!!!!