5. Agents of shield!

Ok so half way! Time to do some marvel stuff! Also why no one commenting?

lionmouse sat down on her desk she was the director of shield the agency to help protect the world from problems. Unfortunately the problem was Wolf_Vos_Normandy and Minnowkit fighting over the last donut. "It's my donut! I called it!" Said wolf while pulling on the box. "No it's not!!! I called dibs!" Said kit while she pulled on the other side.

Lion sighed. somerandomer2  busted into the room. "Lion lion lion!! Guess what!" Said Somerandomer jumping around on her desk knocking over the Molotov's. "Oops." Said Somerandomer.

Kabam!!!!!

Lions desk went flying and the last donut went flying away landing in the hands of Kyra. "Oo! Donut!" She ate it in a few bites. Kit and Wolf both sighed. "Somerandomer what do you have to say?" Said lion while dusting off the smog off her. "Well you all know when I was dating this girl right?" Said Somerandomer with a happy expression. "Umm sure?" Said lion confused. "Well last night a went to bed with her!" Said Somerandomer. "Really! So you slept with her!" Said lion very surprised as she started to pay attention. "And we did it all night long! And guess what?" "What?!" "She was a synth!"

All of a sudden BennyBedlam  kicked down the door. "Did someone say synth! I've got my gun!!!" "Yeah! I got in bed with o-! Ow!" Said Somerandomer as Benny whacked him in the head. "The institute are a cancer in the heart of the common wealth!" Said Benny with pride. Darth walked in the room. "Umm Benny you are in the wrong prompt. This is the real Benny!" Said Kronis while grabbing the Benny. "Cheers!" Said Benny while sprayed some of his book perfume. (See! This is your new item!)

Then a Benny with a race car helmet showed up. "Hey Mates off to the track!" Then an pirate Benny appeared via another door way. "Argh me Maties!" Then another Benny appeared! And one after another till the entire room became filled up with Benny's! Everywhere!!!

"Can't breathe!!! Too much book perfume!" Siadlion with her last breath.

That took quite the turn!