2. Assassins creed Canada

This ones for you buddy! Darkest_Camera I've never done a prompt for you!

Darkest camera. An assassin, a friend, and a maple syrup enthusiast had a mission he was supposed to break Into the maple factory to take out The Wolf an known Enforcer of the grandmaster in Canada.

Camera walked up to the factory watching the men and woman nearby putting the crates of syrup onto carriages and watching them leave. Camera swiftly started to run at the factory's roof and used his grappling hook to pull himself up to the top.

He looked down below and an edge at the roof. He saw Wolf_Vos_Normandy yelling at a bunch of workers for not delivering her Fabrics for her piper wright costume

Wolf slapped one of the workers and walked away with the guards grabbing them by there arms and throwing them into a cart. Camera started to climb down the window inside he jumped down another level he saw her playing on her PC "why the hell can't I beat this mission!" She got up to worker near by and punched him multiple times each time his face became bloodier. Camera activated his hidden blade and jumped but wolf having heightened perception dodged him and pulled out her sword.

"Oo look an assassin! Coming to kill little ol me!" She said with her sword on the ready to strike. "You are a dark woman! I have come to free Canada!" Said camera having his musket out ready to parry.

"Let's do this!" She ran at him and jumped over his back as camera ducked.

Ching! The sound of blades hitting each other.