The Titanic

Well here it is!
Also due to many votes and way too many ideas some in the wrong way... *cough* Lionmouse! And some agreeing *cough* Kyra! I will have to try my best to meet the interests of us. Due to the fact I didn't know to write smut or not? So I tried to keep it Pg-13 but unfortunately with couple requests I decided to put all of us in our own ones... As well for the eightSome can come up in a supposed different chapter unless I somehow get over making somerandomer put his thing into Minnowkit. So in really total this is going to really be the most complicated one I have ever done. Anyways this is what happens when I let you all give me ideas some good, like getting drunk, nude painting, hole cutting on the life boats, some not so much such as threesomes. So I have to imagine dark, me, somerandomer, and camera putting our things into Kyra, Wolf, Minnowkit, and lion. In all honesty I think a murder house would  be more appropriate. Than this, now hopeful no one stumbles on this whcih is why I may have to put a mature warning on it, weather or not I write it, so I guess I'll wait till 7pm eastern time until to find if i write the smut.

Darth- Wow! Look at the size of this ship!
Lion- Psh! A Molotov to the engine would sink it!
Wolf- Nah look at this baby! The Hindenburg would have to crash on it.
Minnowkit- A focused attack Through the hulls and a secret team of ninjas.
Somerandomer- Nah if we hit an ice berg then it will sink!
Darth- But what's the chance of that!
Camera- Your all wrong! A sword to the engine would ruin it! He high fives Dark.
Dark- Yeah! (I'm assuming you have similar likes and personalities.)
Kyra- Umm guys I hate to interrupt all this talking about sinking the largest ship in the world but we should get on!
Darth- Well my esteemed ladies and gentlemen shall we board?
Somerandomer- We shall my good man.

Many minutes of getting on the boat later....
Dark- Hey lion what's that in your bag? It looks heavy. Want me to carry it?
Lion- Uhh no! The contents spill out.
Kyra- Why do you have a drill, a scrapper, a shredder, knives, Molotov's, a poster and a giant drill bit?
Lion- Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no reason!
Camera- She's an odd fellow.
Dark- Bro you think! She has nearly killed us in many scenarios in alternate universes of our selfs controlled by a giant puppet master named Kronis who does his best to act our personalities and make sure that everyone gets the fair share of lines and action I mean it be nice for people to say like bro that was amazing! But he is here sitting on his eternal throne writing on an iPad and sleeping and drinking coffee when writing in his flip flops in the morning at 9 am. Furthermore he gets multiple death threats and odd requests such as threesomes...
Camera- We are in the 20th century but some how in the early 1900s. Oh well!
Darth- Man this guy sounds awesome!
Wolf- We meet at the cabin at around 7pm and prepare for tonight's dinner.
Kyra- So what shall we do till then?
Camera- Hey wolf mind if I paint you?
Minnowkit- Off to play some poker!
Somerandomer- Well umm... Minnowkit would you uhh like to play shuffle board with me?
Minnowkit- Sure....
Somerandomer- Yes!!!, let's go!
Somerandomer- Psst Dark if you see a tie on my door no entering! (Minnowkit put the knife down!)
Dark- Fine, I wanted to fence!

Shuffle board!
Somerandomer- Ok... So if I win we get to do whatever I want, if you win you get to!
Minnowkit- Easy!

Many minutes later of sweeping....
Somerandomer- Yes!!!, I won!
Minnowkit- so what you want? Lunch, dinner, a walk?
Somerandomer- Your body. He smiled.

Somerandomer was pushed off the titanic and landed in the water. (Now we can all be friends again!)

Darth- Well he's gone...
Dark- Nooo!!!!!!! Somerandomer I'm coming for you! He throws a life preserver.
Somerandomer- Ok... Maybe I came a bit strong....
Darth- Really!

Painting.
Camera- So I need you to make a good pose something that shows it all.
Wolf- Umm is this good? She crosses her arms.
Camera- No put one hand on your front door and on your breasts.
Wolf- umm ok...
Camera- Now just take off your clothes...

Camera gets thrown out the window.

Darth- Well we lost him...
Dark- No!!!!! I'll save you! Dark throws another life preserver!
Somerandomer- Too strong pal...
Camera- Hmm maybe I should've gone for a less feisty girl...

(See we can all be friends)

Dark- Hey lion. Are you a beaver cause damn!
Lion- What?
Dark- Hey lion, you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive!
Lion- Excuse me!
Dark- Hey lion! I'm vault tec and I'm here to inspect your vault! ;)
Lion- I swear to god...
Dark- Hey lion! I want to slytherin into your chamber of secrets!

Dark was thrown off the ship.

Camera - Noo!
Darth- We lost him...
Camera- I'll save you!
Somerandomer- You should've been more cleaver...
Dark- Yeah... I know...

Darth- Ayy lmao! I haven't been thrown off the ship!

Darth was thrown off the ship by Kyra.

All girls- Girl power!

All guys- Bros before hoes!

Due to many unsuccessful attempts to get some "pussy" by the guys they resort to new methods.

Somerandomer- We need a plan!
Dark- We go easier and slow down?
Camera- Date different girls?
Darth- Poison?
Somerandomer- No! We need to save them!
Somerandomer- Let's say I drop a boulder on Kyra, Darth if you save her she'll love you! Easy!
Darth- That's brilliant! That's why your our brain!
Camera- Where do we get a boulder from?

Girls
Wolf- Maybe we should give them a chance?
Minnowkit- Poison?
Lion- Nah so this the plan let's say I drop a boulder on Kronis, Kyra if you save him he'll love us and do anything!
All- That's why lion is the brains of our group!

Well let's see how this plays out and the three/eightSome will happen!