7. The Manic

Somerandomer yelled "that's it!" he grabbed lions body that was on the floor.

Smash!

Went the office window with somerandomer2  using lionmouse  unconscious body like a baseball bat. With the glass flying everywhere and lion looking quite green and red. Let's talk about how we got here. To do that we'll have to go to this morning the day that Somerandomer was fired from Molotov's Inc.

Somerandomer walked to his office the place where he did the marketing for the company... and take out his share of 10 million a year into a private account. He looked up to the giant high rise feeling overwhelmed as he always did. He walked and said hello to the usual receptionist wolf "hey wolf!" Said Somerandomer while he walked up to her. "She ignored him. "Umm hey wolf?" Sad Somerandomer once again looking confused.

He tried once again and too no prevail she ignored him. "Fine! I'll talk to Benny!" Said Somerandomer looking frustrated and went into the elevator. As he went to talk to Benny the guy who always smells like books. Dark intercepted him. "Hey mate the boss wants a word." Somerandomer just grumbled he had a bad day... his shirt was old, he woke up late and wasn't able to drink tea.

Somerandomer walked up to the spot that was lions office. "Hey lion where are you?" Said Somerandomer "down here asshole" said lion triggered. "oops! I forgot your 5 foot" said Somerandomer laughing. "Ow my shin!!!" "That's what you get!"

I'll continue this later....