6. Alien invasion!!!!

Also I challenge Wolf_Vos_Normandy and somerandomer2 with 10 quality parts in one day!
You all wound me.... I was already sad enough! I feel secure!!!! Very secure! Yeah..... secure.....

The year is 2034 advances in technology have caused alien contact... sadly this went as well as mars attacks!

Lion- ahhh!!!!! Aliens!!!!
Wolf- make a run for it!!!
Somerandomer- ahhh!!!!

Somerandomer gets abducted.
Minnowkit- I'm freaking out!!!
Darth- Step aside I'm master Kronis!

Darth runs wearing his Mjolinor armor shooting at aliens using his Ak-47
He jumps and slides down the building taking out Aliens one at a time. As he ran through seeing the intimidating Mothship above. "How am I going to get up there?" Said Kronis while he was still running and unloaded another clip and put a new one in.

He spotted a ship flying in Kronis started to run at full speed watching the world move past him as the ship approached closer, closer, then Kronis made a jump and pushed me towards his left and landed on the ship that was flying straight to the mothership.

As it landed in the bay Kronis jumped off the ship and started to shoot. And jumped to cover as a Grenade was sent his way.

"Looks like I have a lot more work to do." Said Kronis as he picked up one of the aliens weapons and started to shoot.