Whats next?

Well hello there esteemed friends

I need to write more so I can finish off my book! Wooo
7 parts! Any idea what I should do with the last?
Also Randomers challenge is over but I'll try to keep publishing thanks to *cough* DarkestNeon *cough*

Also turns out to speak to somerandomer2  I either have to be shipped or say something so then he can flip out. It's a complicated relationship.

No matter I'll be finishing up high school aoon enough and in less than 7 years I'll be done with college and out in the work force of the U.S.A

But I do have worries like who's to say I won't die from a car crash, mugging, stabbing or just being unlucky and have a piano fall on my head like a cartoon character.

I mean you never know.

And now feminism. Feminism used to mean something different back in the old days it meant acting like a female but throughout time and days it has evolved into supposedly allowing woman to be equal to men and be able to have the same things. Now I don't say feminism is bad but rather it has a bad name given by many fucked up people now they aren't seen as people who want same right but I bunch of fat losers on the internet triggered about genders and unreal things which makes internet trolls go after them. It all depends on your point of view but the same can be said about Islam which has people of their religion in Isis and committing acts of atrocities. Because of that everyone thinks every Muslim is that. Same goes with feminists if some scream woman are superior, men must be killed and such and now everyone will think anyone who says they are a feminist are that.

Now BuzzFeed is one of the ways that feminism is sorta spread and perhaps have a bad name. BuzzFeed is now known as a main liberal station with clear shown to to the LGBT community and would never harm them or anything bad about them. If one let's say killed a man I doubt they'd ever show it now let's say it's a white man straight up in the top bar.

Now other places are more pro liberal and others are pro conservative depends who ever is paying the producers to show to the viewers. It's a bit like YouTube if people don't like what you are uploading they unsub while in the news they just don't watch and sooner or later poof they are gone.

And going off what Randomer said about children and families of you do have them at younger ages it would be better as you'd be there for them. Altough it is expensive it is a good investment for you overall. Perhaps if you are a gang banger just going around perhaps it's not the best idea but if you are working a steady job and wife is also working an amassing a good fund for your family before she's put out for maternity leave.

But people say going to college is a must. And I agree but when others say they don't need to go to college because they have people like mark zuckerberg becoming millionaires and shit because they had a idea you do not. Look around what ever idea you have as already been done at best you could do is modify a idea or find something entirely new from the market as it is. For example I had a idea on converting carbon emission into energy that could be harnessed by a engine which could create a infinite power source assuming it was efficient enough to use that energy and be able to harness it all. But after plenty of research the possibility of doing so was wayyyy to expensive  and under efficient barley enough power to turn on a single light bulb.

But maybe you do have a idea no works congrats you're the exception congrats!

Now onto further points

Relationships those are Important right? Well sure they are nice, sex is a bonus but just the feeling of someone caring for you is great.

But with everything in life their is a cost maybe they have fine tastes, are allergic to dogs, or are a gold digger and just wants to suck you dry..... literally and metaphorically so I suppose you gotta be able to know and go for what's good for you.

Now back to studying atomic bombs and seeing the difference between hydrogen bombs and regular good ol nukes.

Peace out prisms

Byeeeeeee