Quite the story

Ok so High school is great and all but I have quite the story for you... still here? Good.

Also I'll be using Fake names for the people involved.

Ok so I'm eating lunch So one of my friends C hands me a really stiff fry to throw at the other table to a kid named I. No one really likes I anyway. So as I threw and missed and he gave me a glare so I took another one threw it a kid Right in front of me which we all in my group make fun of a bit although.

Anyways the second time I threw it at S's Nose and then he picked it up and threw it back at me. So then I did it again some what pissing him off. The tension was clearly rising everyone at the table was starting at me. S said with a smug look on his face while he lifted up a fork in ketchup. "Bitch you want to fight me?" He said I replied by picking up a Gatorade bottle that I just finished. I held it up as a weapon to parry the ketchup.

This is when the weird part happens. Due to the fact that S was perfectly ready to throw the ketchup at my custom made straight out of Wisconsin sweatshirt I had to protect it. So I used the Gatorade bottle to knock the ketchup out of the fork. So then because none of us were paying attention one other person at our table E got Hit by the ketchup.

Me and S both blamed each other so I went to get napkins and S tried to explain that it was my fault although it was in pure self defense. But sadly when I came back I decided to mock him a bit further by giving him a full clean by brushing the napkin all over his shirt and face.

He'll need to wash his deadpool shirt but at east the straight outa Wisconsin sweatshirt was saved! Whew! Plus I now owe E some shit and such.

My table is quite odd but it's a table anyway. Besides I had that sweatshirt for 2 years I'm not letting it get ruined by a lucky shot By S.

I told my sister this story she died of laughter mostly because I played all the roles in the reenactment.

So yeah that's all for now high school is boring.

Math, Science, Egineering, Avid are way too fucking boring.

Well that's all for now!

Also P.s Darkest_Camera and DarkestNeon is suicide legal in Canada?

Just wondering!!!!

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!,