20 Things about da kronis.

So my pal Wolf_Vos_Normandy tagged me for revenge or sharing the pain no matter her motives I shall do it!

1. Spiderman is my favorite super hero. He was the first one I was ever introduced to when I was 7 I read some of the original comics on the Vulture, Dr.Octavius, The big man, and the fantastic 4.

2. My name sadly means Blossom so I was named after a flower. Stop laughing at me!

3. My love for Star Wars came when I was 5 and read my first Star Wars book. I want to be a Jedi! It gave all the Star Wars knowledge I'd ever need!

4. I live in a good ol place in Wisconsin where we got all the cheese and corn!

5. bro I do lift!

6. My love for video games started when I first got my wii. That thing was my heart and soul for 7 years.

7. I do enjoy myself a game of football.

8. My favorite team is the Packers.

9. I'm sitting on a fancy chair when writing this.

10. I'm some what of an conspiracy theorist. Not the crazy ones but I have some crazy ideas of what could've happened.

11. I used to love Legos! I didn't have the best collection in the world but I enjoyed playing with them. I even finished a mavolance!

12. I became a Kotor fan when there was a sale on Kotor on the App Store. I bought it and enjoyed many play throughs. Although the rancor was unbeatable!

13. I joined wattpad because I searched free books. I got a lot more than I bargained for.

14. I am a band nerd with Wolf_Vos_Normandy same instrument a B flat clarinet. Although I find Base pieces easier.

15. At the same library my love for marvel was born when I read the Largest marvel book the encyclopedia. But I really only looked at the pictures.

16. I look like I'm 18 not 15

17. I have a devious mind. I think of how to steal, kill and do other stuff without people knowing.

18. I do love a cup of tea! Green is my favorite!

19. I'm an extrovert even being a gamer and all.

20. People say I talk to fast... Butwhatdotheyevenknowimeanlookatthemtheythinktheycontrolme...nah!!!!

I Tag

DarkestNeon
Darkest_Camera
Minnowkit
PietroandhisWanda
_SHIELD_
-JynErso-
jaason_cubed
ARC_Trooper_Fives
ArtByErin3
Asajj_Ventress
Catlovesbacon
MaCaRoNs_
GeekyDreamer4Life
kyra1234567890bruno
StarWarsFanForce

Yeah that's good.

Also with 2 votes the titanic option will happen!