Wolf_Vos_Normandy Tomb raider (And eh dreaded friends?)

Sah dude!!!!!
So Wolf_Vos_Normandy you wanted this! P.s no shiv B0ss Kronis no appreciate.

Last time on the Adventures of Tomb raider !

somerandomer2 become possessed during a wrong turn on a game of tag.

I found a way to forget people in my last prompt.

How to hell am I supposed to get Ryan, infinite in!!!!

lionmouse (more likely than not) will not die!
(That sword prank was legendary!)

Minnowkit fell from the celling.

I need to also get Chekerboard  and erinbeejkl  in there too!

Act 5

"Oh yah! Maple syrup is the best! Yah! Maple syrup is an awesome song!" Said DarkestNeon and Darkest_Camera as they were skipping down the halls in a happy fashion without a care in the world.

They heard a loud bump.
They stopped singing and looked around

"Ummm hello?" Said camera with a bit of fear in his voice as he backed up to a wall as if he was trying to protect himself. As did dark as they looked left and right. "Randomer!!!, where are you!" Then a tall figure stepped out of shadows and grabbed both of Canadians by the neck and lifted them out trying to choke the life out of them.

"Can't!! B-breath! *cough*!" Said dark as he was struggling against the beamonths hands. "Maple syrup is g-! *dying noises*" they both fall on the ground as the man let them go, they weren't dead but unconscious.

He dragged them away to a disclosed area.

Benny and Possum were walking down the halls.

"Sweatshirt! Sweatshirt! I love you so! Sweatshirt without you I feel low!" Sang Benny while skipping access the halls. "Wait a minute! What about me!" Yelled possum at Benny. "Umm sweatshirt I love you so! But without possum I feel low?" Said Benny in a questioning tone. "Much better Benny! see wasn't that too hard?" Her voice dripping in sarcasm. "Sheesh possum let a guy sing about his sweatshirt!" Said Benny while continuing to skip across the dimply lit halls, continuing past the old cobwebs stuck on the side of the walls.

"HELLO THERE YOUNG MAN AND LADY....." said an unknown figure. "Who there! I got a sweatshirt and I'm not afraid to use it!" Said Benny looking around his sweatshirt in his hands. "It's is ok Benny.... It is i..... The Sweatshirt god!!!!!!!! And I have come to bestow you a gift!" Said the Sweatshirt god while holding his arms up to the sky as to accept lights from the heavens.

"OMG!!! He's real!!!!" Said Benny as he squealed in excitement while possum looked like she'd rather do anything else then watching Benny fanboy over sweatshirts. "I HAVE BROUGHT 2 GIFTS! THE FIRST IS A SIGNED SWEATSHIRT FROM YOURS TRUELY!! As he continued talking possum looked like she was ready to disappear in the walls while Benny was flipping out like a child on Christmas Day. "THE SECOND GIFT IS THE HOLY BENIE OF PURITY!!!!! WITH THIS YOU CAN UNDO THE POSSESSION OF THE GEM DEVIL THING!" Said the Sweatshirt God. "It'll be my honor My lord!!!!!!! Off I go to save Randomer!!!!!!" Yelled Benny as he grabbed possums hand and started to skip down the dimly lit corridors. "Nooooooo!!!!" Yelled possum in a possumly fashion.