Moments With Kronis Homecoming.

Hello my esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen how are you today?

This is Spart-! I meanMoments with Kronis.

Now what were we talking about? Ah yes homecoming. It is a fun event in high school and due to the fact I do have crippling depression and against dating for it.

But to be honest my friends 10% of high school relations actually work.

Also things going around is lionmouse not liking her lunch today. I mean it is a Ham and Mustard sandwich. Throw some lettuce on it and I'm sold.

Furthermore somerandomer2 thinks he is so cool by going to an all boy school school. Which I will admit has some benefits but I'm sure somerandomer is not the only straight guy there. Furthermore do you guys get to grab girls from the other school for a dance? And have mandatory tea breaks every 4 hours?

Furthermore still waiting on DarkestNeon's prompt. Still taking a while but that's fine bro. Just try to finish this year and remember the cheesier it is..... the better and also somerandomer2 you'll love the next prompt that me and dark are doing. Ratway is going to be interesting same with wattpad high school.

And finally I leave you with one thing high school is getting boring all my classes are too fucking excuse my language easy!

Although the only fun class I have is engineering.

As for the rest of you I don't really don't have much to say you are being quite the slippery people lately....

Cherrio!