1. Prompt

Bang bang!

somerandomer2 walked through the club and over the two thugs who decided to get in his path. He looked around seeing all types of women all wearing almost nothing their breasts showing. Somerandomer had better things than admire female parts he had a client to meet.

He walked to the back of the club, past the poles and loud music he walked up to a large man wearing a suit. Somerandomer looked down and saw the gun in the holster. The bouncer said without taking his eyes off somerandomer and a deep voice "State your business you cunt." Somerandomer looked up at him. the height ratio the man was 2 heads taller and 3 times his muscle mass. "I'm here to meet with your boss Kit."

The thug immediately responded. "Ms.Kit is busy make an appointment you c-! Bang bang! The Bouncer's body fell slumped against the door. Somerandomer spit on his body ad made his way forward. There he saw Minnowkit  sitting on her desk reading an manga, she put it down and looked to somerandomer "Mr.Randomer you made quite the entrance it's a shame that Bruce had to die but I think your the man for the job." Somerandomer checked the clip on his gun and put it back in its spot. "I'm a bounty hunter and I was told you have a job for me." Said somerandomer with a calm expression on his face as he didn't just kill 3 people. Minnowkit started to play with a pen on her table "I wish for you to kill DarkestNeon and Darth_Kronis for messing with me, I have 200,000 British pounds for you if you take the contract." Somerandomer took a moment to consider this just as he did with all his killings but sure as ever he said yes and walked out of the room.....

To find the dark and the Darth.

1 and done!