Welcome to the 58372728449472747464th Hunger games!

Hello everyone to the 58372728449472747464th Hunger games! I'm your host Darth Kronis!!!!! Ohh look what we have today district 5 found a car and went all GTA on everyone! As well that little kid rue built her self a tree house until she got killed by district 5! Now let's take our pause from killing children for some ads! Stay right there! Or you'll fucking die!

Well then let's begin with the reaping!

Me first! I'd come from district 2 fun mining for stones and stuff. Don't leave home without smooth Stone!

lionmouse and somerandomer2 you both come from district 3 technology! You've got your iPhone playing Pokemon go!

Minnowkit your from district 8 the clothes one! You always have your stylish outfit with you!

kyra1234567890bruno your from district 5 power! You've gotta have power to RP all day! You've got your trusty phone charger!

DarkestNeon district 13 (before it was destroyed) nukes and nuclear energy for you! You don't go anywhere without your trusty radioactive rock!

Wolf_Vos_Normandy district 10 you like cats, dogs and pigs? Well you get to feed and play and watch them get slaughtered to feed the capital! You don't go anywhere without your handy dandy pig food!

Being dropped into the arena.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... Begin!
Somerandomer starts to run first heading up to the supply bag. He grabs a dagger and his iPhone and begins to make a run towards the forest. Kronis isn't far behind getting to the 2nd bag until a district 12 tribute gets in his way. He pulls out an axe from the pile and mauls her. A cannon comes up in the sky. Zaher grabs a bag face dirty with blood and heads towards the mountains.

Dark runs up to the supply area seeing that there wasn't much left he ran up to the nearest thing he could find a taser and car keys. He shrugged and started to run to somerandomer hoping to make a deal with him.
Lionmouse, Kyra, minnowkat, and wolf team up for girl power! And all grab people equipment but all are ready to kill each other if all goes to shit. They head to the Forrest looking for somerandomer. Suddenly districts 1's tribute jumps out and tries to kill wolf but lions lightning fast reflexes and because she is 5 feet she shanks him in the leg with her sword. As Kyra finishes him off. A cannon goes off.

Lion: that was close!
Kyra: I want to live long enough to RP!
Wolf: well come on guys lets go!
Minnowkit: fine! Ugh hunger games is so overrated!

Meanwhile somerandomer he looking through the Forrest looking for something to drink. He empties his pack and see what he has. Rations, a potato and a old sock.

Somerandomer: well then this sucks at least I have a dagger...
He hears rustling in the distance.
Somerandomer: huh, come out here!
KILL ALL MEN!!!! NO COLLEGE BECAUSE GUY SLOT IS FULL!!!!!!
(Check somerandomer's book out! For all your rants you can get!)
Somerandomer: *girl scream* nooo!!!!! I must get to college!
He starts to run as fast as he can with the feminazis right behind him.
WE DONT NEED MEN DIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIIEEI!!!
He sees a rope and starts to climb it.
Whew! That was close. The feminazis are gone. Thank god!

Now let's check up on girl power!
Lion: hey guys want to see some dark elf  assassin abs?
Wolf: nah I'm more into Kronis's beautiful hair and body myself.
Kyra: yeah same here!
Minnowkit: nah! Guys are so overrated! But in Kronis's case... He's nice... *blushing a bit*
Lion: fine! I'll go look at them and drool myself!
(Want to see a nerdy and weird random book just like mine? Read confessions of a lazy nerd my lionmouse!)

Let's go see how am I doing.
Kronis: well it's cozy up here on the mountain.
Kronis hears something
Who is there?
Fan girls jump out of the bushes.
Fangirls: we love you!!!!!!!!!! I want your abs and hair!!!!!! Marry me!
Kronis: ahhh! Stay away from my hair and abs! Zaher starts to run and trips and starts to tumble down the mountain
Kronis: look out below!!!,
Kronis falls and lands on darkestneon.
Kronis: oops! Sorry bro!
Dark: this was just as bad as when I need to do homework!
(Check out darks book on his profile! Rants and shit!)
Kronis: how about we team up?
Dark: why not?
Kronis: Great! Shall we?
Dark: sure!

Part 2 in 1-2 days!!!!!
Thanks for reading!