Sadacide Squad

So me, my sister and brother wanted to see suicide squad at the mall. We missed it by 15 minutes and we weren't forking over 20 buck each for it.... So we went on a walk! Also Lebanon has 3 flavors of popcorn to choose from! Ha! Cheese, salt, and Carmel... Mmmm.

So we walked around went to Cinnabon.... It was pretty good but a bit strong... McDonald's looks edible... Same with KFC.

As well I saw the equivalent of Stonefire in Lebanon.

As well suicide squad doesn't seem to doing very good....
30% critics and 98% Movie watchers. But there doing better than the ghost busters 2. I heard they hit negatives.

But I saw central intelligence. I loved it so far but I was the only one who was laughing.

And my sister has a horror fantasies which is a bit concerning.... She wanted to see the conjuring 2 so I had to give her an summary.

Crazy nun lady wants revenge for falling into well for getting pushed so she gets revenge by helping this kid commit suicide and see God. The movie is about the police trying to fight her. You idiots! Call the fucking ghost busters! The original ones! Not the feminazis ones!

Same with lights out. Moms child hood friend taken by Russian dudes for experiments but they accidentally (or purposely) turned her into a fucking shadow monster! Now I'm assuming her family did a crime so she was taken away but now she wants revenge but everyone keeps turning off the lights! Don't fucking do that!

Also I don't recall the nazis being in Tarzan but things change....

Also because I can't afford money for ice cream because I'm broke as fuck and that I can get it for 1,000 LBP so nah but I tried a flavor it was pretty dope banana chocolate brownie tastes like banana bread and brownies.

So comment down below which flavor you enjoy the most!

As well my sister became a DC fan so I'm trying to get her back to marvel!

Also I looked back on my days that I played Kotor I was a horrible person....

I killed for fun, murdered sand people, stole things, used the force to lie and cheat everywhere, to break the political system, sold drugs, became a smuggler, a slaver, a animal abuse advocate, killed my apprentice, murdered my own order

I killed for fun, murdered sand people, stole things, used the force to lie and cheat everywhere, to break the political system, sold drugs, became a smuggler, a slaver, a animal abuse advocate, killed my apprentice, murdered my own order... Etc.

Well it's like 6am when I'm writing this and everyone's asleep. So yeah!

I'm just here waiting for infinity war! 2019 uhh I'm sure I could wait.... Maybe I should get a cat to join me with my loneliness now as my first chapter said and a quote by me "Let's step out of hole of depression!" Darth_Kronis, June 2016.

Also has anyone seen Rouge one trailer? Because fuck! It was amazing! New dope Jedi, Vader scenes, Mon Mothma, And other rebellion homeboys.

So which prompt should I do because I sometimes don't have wifi....

Us in a murder house or on the titanic?

Comment.... Please every comment will help me escape the box!

That's all for now motherfuckas! Now for smoke Bomb! Poof! I'm gone!