Fallout

The video is so funny. Watch it!

The vault door opened up showing the 6 dwellers inside into the light of the morning they six were kicked out of the vault because lion thought it was funny to drop the overseer into a chipper.

Kronis: well then Lion where you got us!
Somerandomer: yeah you didn't have to kill him!
Wolf: plus no supplies!
Dark: or food...
Minnowkat: or water!
Kyra: yeah thanks a lot lion!
Lion: but he deserved it! I mean look he was evil so I preformed justice!
Kronis: lion we are in the wasteland! Just with our jump suits and pip boys! Well let's go to the Nearest building there must be something there!

A few minutes later...

Kronis: Ok so what do we have?
Kyra: 10mm Pistol, 0.32mm pistol, sawed off shotgun, 10mm sub machine gun. 20 rounds for each, a pool cue, and a antique sword, a hat, some prewar wear, and a cup, 6 stimpacks, 5 rad aways, 1 med X and 1 buff out
Lion: I want a gun!!!!!!! GIMMIE!!!!
Kronis: Sorry lion I call the sawed off shot gun.... And the hat.
Dark: 10mm for me! And give me that dress wear!
Wolf: 0.32mm please!
Somerandomer: well I'll take the antique sword!
Kyra: sub machine gun!
Minnowkat: nice pool cue! It'll be a nice beating stick
Wolf: sorry lion you get the cup....
Lion: argh!!!!! Fine!

Many miles of walking and lion complaining...

Dark: psst! Guys look! A raider base!
Kronis: there should be stuff in there!
Kyra and maybe you can now have a weapon...
Kyra: ow! That cup hurts!
Minnowkat: guys shut up!
Wolf: nah!
Wolf starts to run towards the raiders and going crazy with her smg.
Kronis follows up shooting and same with dark.
Lion starts to dig a shelter with her cup.
Somerandomer follows around the back.

5 minutes later of yelling and screaming coming from the raiders and the dwellers....

Kyra: we're done!
Lion: I made a shelter!
Kronis: hey what's that over there?
Dark: could it be.... My uncle always told me about them!!!!!!! *fangirl scream* power armor!!!!!!!!!
Dark starts to run at it and gives it a hug come
Dark: come to popa!!!!!
Somerandomer: according to my calculations... That's a T-60a power armor.
Dark: mine mine mine!!!!!
Wolf: fine you can have it...
Dark: yes!!!!!!!!!
Dark climbs onto it.
Dark: and fusion cores!... Er meh gerd!!!!

Many more minutes of dark fangirling....

Dark: and I'll call her Bertha!
Lion: are you done yet?
Dark: yes....
Lion: thank god if you did that again I'd kill you!!!!
Dark: you forgot who is in the power armor.
Minnowkat: shut up!!!!!
Wolf: oohhh! A town lets go!!!!!!

Lion: so you're saying I need 1200 caps for a dark elve assassin abs with accents poster!
Lion: I don't even have one cap!
Merchant: I don't care! Unless you could do something for me....
Lion: Anything!
Merchant ok I have this competition who if you kill him I'll have full control of this market!
Lion: I'll be right back!
Lion goes to him with a murderous look in her eyes.

Kyra: wait!!!! A fully automated RP terminal!!!!!! With instant replies!!!! It must be mine!!!,
Kyra: picks it up and starts to run.
Kyra: you'll never get me alive!!!!

Somerandomer: so your telling me this copy of TOR cost less than Grognak the Barbarian!!!
Somerandomer: this should cost more!!!!! Argh!!!
(Easter eggs!)

Kronis: *whistling* what's this? "Enlist today with the BoS!" Hmm sounds like employment!
Kronis: fine print? "if you are a synth, ghoul, super mutant, or anything beyond human you will be shot on sight."
Kronis: I'm human! I can join!
Kronis does a happy dance.

Lion: Mr.Merchant! Come out come out where ever you are!
Lion: ah ha! DIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIIEEIe!
Lion: I will get you poster....

Kronis: join the enclave? Free power armor? Must be American citizen. Huh? Yeah sorry enclave won't work! I don't even have an I.D!

Wolf: what's this? Tomb raider? It works with pip boys?
Wolf: mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnowkat: generic manga! My lord! Give it!!!!!!

Many hours of running around the town later....
Kronis: lion you have blood all over you, kyra your holing a computer terminal, Wolf get off your pip boy, Dark your beginning to smell, Minnowkat are you even listening, somerandomer please stop ranting!

All: fine!
Kronis: Guys. I want us to join the Brotherhood of steel!
Lion: nah enclave
Somerandomer: Institute!
Dark: I'll go!
Wolf: talon!
Minnowkat: Minutemen!
Kyra: railroad!
Kronis: fine! Me and dark are leaving! Dark give me a piggy back ride! Said Kronis as he jumped on the power armor.
Kronis: away!!!!

Kronis and dark disappeared into the sunset they both became Paladins in the BoS.

Lion: going on her own was thought to be an illegal immigrant so was not allowed into the enclave

Lion: going on her own was thought to be an illegal immigrant so was not allowed into the enclave. She is drooling on the poster somewhere on the wasteland.

Somerandomer: now apart of the institute married a synth and had 3 children.

Kyra: joined the railroad and helped synths escape and such she became one of the leaders of them. She spends much of her free time RPing.

Wolf: she moved somewhere into the capital waste land. It is thought she moved in with three dog but it just maybe a tale.

Minnowkat: joined the Minutemen and helped settlements across the wasteland.