38: fяєαк вιт¢н

Start from the beginning

Not even counting the fact that I'm dependent on him as well. He makes my heart race, and my mind unfocused. He took my breath away in the sweetest way. 

I'm as unable to let go of him as he is of me. And a huge part of me was afraid of that vulnerability, but I couldn't let that stop what was coming to me. 

I have the chance to have a better, happier, more fulfilled life with Zaire in my world. He not only drove me mental, he made me happy. I can't hold back smiles, laughs or even sexual responses from him anymore. He owned me just like I owned him, and there was nothing that I could do to reverse it at this point. Not that I'd want to. 

I love him. I love the way he smiles at me. And the way he smells. The way he arches his body up into mine as I'm moving inside of him. I love how his eyes get glazed over from lust, and his voice is velvety smooth as he begs for me. I love how his eyes look when he's happy, and how they crinkle at the corners when he smiles. I love how his lips pull up into these little sly smirks as he tells me about something he knows a lot about. I love how his smell blends with my own. But even more than just the sexual aspects of him. 

I love the way he cuddles up to me when he's sleeping. I love the way he subconsciously behind me, no matter what. I love how he holds my hand. I love how he has a certain smile only for me. I love how he depends on me for everything now. I love how his voice caresses my body, setting my blood on fire. I love how his cute little fingers are smaller than mine. And I love the way he smiles whenever I show any form of ownership over him. His pretty blue eyes, and that damn belly-button... the outie belly button made me absolutely crazy for some reason. And his feet... goddamn his feet. They are so cute. Tiny little toes, with small feet... just too cute to be feet. 

I love everything about him. 

His sweetness had rubbed off on me, and now I'm too far gone to go back to the cold hearted man that I'd worked so hard to become. 

"I love you." I whispered into his ear, pushing the hair from his forehead and kissing it softly. He giggled and shrank into my side, a light blush on his cheeks. 

"I love you too." He whispered softly, and looked up at me through his black hair. He looked beautiful without even trying. 

I'd never even been into gothic boys, or even his type. He was a totally knew kind of boy for me. He was sweet, he was giving, and he had no problem bowing down to me. I typically strayed from the boys who willingly gave over themselves. They always seemed to eager, too... submissive. I liked to break brats into submissives and then send them onto a more fitting owner. 

But Zaire was perfect. He was already submissive, but he hadn't be easy, even if I thought that he would be. He may have willingly given himself over, but he still had to be punished, and I still get to torture him. I still got to enjoy myself with him. And the natural submission was more of a turn on than I'd thought it would be. 

I believe that my reasons for staying away from submissive boys was to keep them from getting close. I wouldn't fall in love with a bratty boy because they were handfuls. I don't want a boy who'll argue, and talk down to me. I want a boy who looks up to me, and takes my word as something set in stone. 

"Zaire?" I said softly, and he looked up at me with a smile. "You are gorgeous. You're the perfect slave, and I can't help but... feel grateful to have you." I said, wrapping my arms around him. He giggled and sank into my arms. 

"You are the best master I've ever had." He whispered. "You took me, and you fixed me. You don't brutally punish me, and you accept me, but try to help me at the same time." He said, turning around and wrapping himself around me. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and smile, kissing his neck softly. He whimpered. "You guide me with gentle yet tough hands. You don't hit me, abuse me, or overuse me... you genuinely care." His voice shook a bit as he said it. "Besides Zex and his father, you're the only one that's ever cared. I've always had masters and owners who really only wanted me to be a sex slave, or that have abused me. You are the first one who's ever taken control in a way I truly needed, and helped me." 

I smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Zaire you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You walked into my life, and you changed me. You made me a better person." I admitted. "You took me and guided me too. You guided me to who I needed to be." I said and he giggled into my neck. "You are a godsend to me, sweets. I didn't think that I needed anyone, but after meeting you, I can't let you go." 

He was silent after my admission, and my heart was flying in my chest. After a few moments, he said in a soft, heart wrenching voice: "Then don't let me go." 

I leaned down and captured his lips in a heated, deep kiss. He moaned quietly and moved his lips against mine in desperation. His body moved closer to me, and I ran my hands down his sides, gripping his soft ass in my hands tightly. He whimpered and grinded his crotch against my abdomen. My cock hardened in my pants and I groaned.

"You're fucking mine." I growled into his ear, biting into his neck softly. He whimpered and pushed against my stomach, arching into me. "I own you, baby. I own your body, your mind, and your soul." He nodded his head without even thinking or hesitating. 

"I-I'm yours!" He whimpered and pulled closer to me, tightening his legs around my waist. "You own me, master!" He exclaimed quietly, and arched into my hands.

"Damn right!" I growled, biting into his neck harder this time. He moaned and buried his face into my neck without even thinking.

The heat and desire rushing through my body made me want to press him against the bench and fuck him. I pulled away from his lips long enough to access the environment. I saw that we were alone, surrounded by a few trees that'd cover us. The sky above us gave us the light we'd need. 

I smirked and shot him an evil look.

"Pull your shorts down." I commanded heatedly into his ear, and he moaned and nodded. He shimmied around, pulling his shorts down in the back. I worked myself out of my pants and my shaft rested against my stomach achingly hard."Sit on my dick. Don't go slow, just put me inside of you and ride." 

My voice was hard, more demanding than I had meant for it to be. But I didn't mind. I observed Zaire's reaction, and his eyes widened in shock and he whimpered nodding his head. 

He blushed and got into my lap, looking down into my eyes. He positioned himself over my cock and whimpered. He sank down onto my cock with a loud moan and I bit into his neck hard, punishing him for being too loud.

This is one of the benefits to being in a small town, I thought to myself as I let him ride me at his own pace.

His body is my favorite place to be, no matter what. I could feel the dull ache of my gunshot wound but I lost myself in his body without another thought.

Right now is too perfect to ruin with thoughts. Right now is harmony, freedom. We will eventually go home and then we wont be like this anymore. For now I'm going to enjoy this.

He whispered he loved me in my ear as he rode me and I couldn't help but release a groan.

Mine. Mine. Mine....