The level of possessive and protective instinct was absolutely astonishing. I'd kill before I let anyone hurt him. That showed me just how deeply Zaire had managed to get into my heart. I'd never cared this much about anyone before, and it was a bit scary.

Zaire whimpered, and it caused my eyes to dart down to his face. He looked relaxed, gorgeous as he looked up at me with those blue eyes I loved so much. "Morning," he rasped, his throat still sore.

"Good morning, darling." I said, and even I could tell something was wrong with the way I said it. My voice had a tightness to it, one that I only got when I was stressed out. "How're you feeling?" I dared to ask and he let out a long sigh.

"I feel better. Hungry. Really hungry." He admitted, and I smirked a bit.

"Hungry for what?" I asked, and he blushed.

"That'd be thirsty." He said, the rasp of his made it sound like someone else had said it. "Thirsty is when you want some cum. Hungry is when you want food. Or dick."

"Makes so much sense, thank you for informing me," I drawled sarcastically. He giggled and coughed a bit. "I'm just glad this was only a twenty four hour virus." I said after a while and he nodded.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

Damn him, he can see through any facade I put up.

"Terrance found Steven." I said uneasily.

"Where?" He asked, his eyes dimming a bit. Even just the mere mention of his name had Zaire looking like he did only about six hours ago. He was pale, and his face drawn up in a look of what could only be depicted as ill disguised fear and hatred.

"You're old apartment." I hesitantly admitted. His face was a perfect picture of horror and terror all mixed together. His eyes were wide, his lips parted, and years pricked at the corner of his eyes.

"H-here?" He whispered shakily.

"It doesn't matter." I whispered pulling him to me. He buried his face in my chest and cuddled up to me. "It's okay though, I have a .22 that says he'll never touch you again, darling." I comforted him and he nodded. "I love you, and thats all that matters. No one is gonna hurt you. No one." I promised.

"I love you too," he whispered, his cheeks hot against my bare chest.

"How about we get up and take a shower? Zexions father will be here with Alexei later." I said, and he nodded.

"Carry me?" He asked with a cute pout on his face. I nodded and picked him up bridal style, and carried him to the bathroom.

"Shower or bath?" I asked. He hummed lightly and kicked his feet against the counter he was sitting on, looking thoughtful.

"Bath, please!" He giggled a mischievous look coming onto his face. I ran the water hot, and undressed myself. He undressed also and waited patiently. When I decided that the tub was full enough I cut it off and picked him up, sitting him on the edge of the tub while sitting down. I patted my lap and he crawled into the tub and sat on my lap. He got comfortable and laid his back against my chest, his breathing shallow.

He didn't move much at first, probably testing the waters to see if the slight swaying of the water would upset his stomach. I held him close to me, loving how soft he was. His weight was slight, I could barely feel it in the water as he rested himself against me.

He wriggled a bit and my dick slipped between his firm ass cheeks. He giggled, and I scowled. I couldn't fuck him after he'd been sick... could I? I knew I shouldn't, he needed to rest and let his body continue to fight off the illness... but oh my god the way he was grinding his ass against my dick was driving me crazy.

"Stop it, you're turning me on." I growled, and he giggled, stopped, and I felt the tip of my cock touch his hole. My dick jumped at being so close to its own little piece of heaven. Suddenly, he turned around, straddling my waist and my dick pressing against his hole again. "You're asking for it," I ground out, and he nodded.

"Please master," He whimpered into my ear. "You don't have to do anything. Just let me ride you, pleaseeee!" He whined, and I shook my head, desperately trying to fight the cloud of lust that was suddenly making me stupid.

He is temptation incarnate, and I was fighting against him as hard as I could, but my body didn't seem to agree with my mind. He was shifting ever so lightly, just enough for me to feel his hole rub against my length and I knew without a doubt it was on purpose. He was playing with me, pressing all my buttons and hoping that I'd give in. I'm close to giving in though, that just shows how easily he can take control if he tried.

I put on my steely face, the one that hides my feelings behind a shield, and stated: "You're sick, Zaire. Moving around that much could make you sick." He gave me a pouty look and I mentally groaned. Why does he have to look at me with those blue eyes? Why can't he just be his normal old shy self?

But I am glad that he's opening up about the side of him I don't get to see, I admitted to myself, knowing that no matter how hard it was to hurt him down, I loved this side of him.

Seeing him ask for what he wants, and beg to get it always turned me on, but I never knew how bad him teasing me, and doing everything he can to get what he wants could turn me on. There was something about Zaire that made all the rules I'd had with other people dissipate. Zaire had his own list of rules, rules that I was slightly struggling to keep straight in my head.

I was aching, and I knew that. He knew that, too. Knowing that he was being so open about his desires about did me in, and I was biting my lip, forcing the hard look to remain on my face. I couldn't let him see the lust written on my face, he'd know he'd won. "Zaire..." I trailed off, and he shook his head.

"Master I feel fine!" He said, running his nose down my neck. He gently bit my neck and sucked on it, making me close my eyes and release a slow, pent up breath. I didn't even know I was holding my breath until I did that. "I want you inside me, master!" He whimpered into my ear. Feeling his breath brush over my neck sent tingles running down my spine, and I tightened my grip on his hips. Fuck! When did those get there?

I was losing control. I hated to admit that, but it was true. With every bat of his eye lashes, or pout of his full lips, I was lost in a sea of desire even Confucius couldn't battle. His pretty blue eyes were wide as they stared over me, and I could feel my cock jumping against his ass. I wanted to sink inside of him so bad... Oh god... I gotta have control. More control than this... Oh god... but his ass is so close to my dick and it's warmth is radiating out...

"You feel fine?" I echoed, my heart racing in my chest. He nodded his head sweetly, and leaned down kissing my neck softly. I closed my eyes against the waves of lust washing over me. How is it that this boy has made his way into my heart, made it home, and managed to gain control of me? How is it that this boy, my boy, knew how to play me like a fine tune fiddle? How is it that my boy pushed boundaries no one else dared to touch, but yet I didn't even mind enough to reprimand him? How is it that in just a few short months, I'd fallen for this complicated boy, with secrets and a bad past?

I finally gave in and let myself sink into the warmth of his body, jerking him down on me hard, making water splash up and fall onto the tile of the bathroom floor. He moaned, and I buried my head in his neck.

I don't care why I'd fallen for him, I mused, moving inside of him, I just did. And that's all I need to know, I thought as I lost myself into the euphoria that was washing over me.