23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ

Start from the beginning

I moved my lips against his soft lips, coaxing him to moan softly into my mouth. My hands grasp at his hips, holding him close to me as our lips moved in a gentle, passion driven kiss. He gasped lightly as I picked him up and moved him to the bed. I gently laid him back on it, holding my body up over his. His arms came up and wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"Master--" He goes to say, and I shake my head.

"It's not master tonight, it's Sykes. It's just me, and you, sweet boy." I whisper, trailing gentle kisses down his neck, making him whimper and nod his head. I pulled away from his neck look into his beautiful blue eyes. "You're beautiful." I whispered, and he blushed, looking up into my eyes. He was far too cute to even fathom.

 I tucked a bit of runaway hair behind his ear and the feeling of my fingers ghosting over his face made him shiver. It was so quiet, I could hear every breath he took, felt it vibrate through him as he wrapped his thin arms around my neck.

"I love you," Zaire said softly, his blue eyes locking on mine, and holding my gaze for the first time since we'd met.

"I love you too," I said, so grateful that he was here with me. I wanted to be with him until I couldn't. It was that simple.

My hand wrapped into his hair as he gazed into my eyes, his expression tender and full of longing. "You're mine." The words sounded so reverent they could have been a prayer, that only we could understand.

My fingers trailed down his cheek to his lips, outlining the shape of his mouth. I bent down, my lips against his lips, brushing them lightly. Shivers ran through his whole body, making him tremble. I brushed my mouth against the hollow of his temple then traced the line of his jawbone.

The aching anticipation for my kiss was suddenly too much and he reached up and pulled my mouth to his. He kissed my gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness he wanted, not when we had all the time in the world for this moment. He knotted his fists in my shirt, and pulled me closer. I groaned softly, low in my throat, and then my arms circled him, gathering him against him as the bed made a slight movement beneath us. The small possibility of falling onto the floor vanished as soon as it occurred to me.

All that existed was Zaire. I could feel his warmth burning through his clothes and mine. I ran my fingers along his arm—soft skin over lean muscle, a scar like a thin wire on his small bicep. It was an imperfection that made him seem even more perfect. He fumbled as I pushed his shirt aside to caress the soft skin of his abdomen, leading up to his nipples. I don't think ever seen his hands unsteady before, but as he ran his slightly shaking fingers over my shoulders, I was aware of it.

 He trailed his nose across my jaw, inhaling the clean smell of my body wash and natural musk. I released a pent-up breath, the sound like music. I could feel it as his pulse tapped a fast beat in his chest and his breath quickened with it. He stroked my cheek and kissed every inch of my neck until I moaned again. Or maybe he'd made the sound; we seemed to share each breath, each heartbeat. It felt as if the universe disappeared and all that remained was the two of us, holding each other close.

I took it slow, pulling his shirt over his head and he laid back down against the pillow. I then pulled his pants off, leaving him naked and exposed to my gaze. His mouth was opened slightly as he panted. His blue eyes were clouded with lust and love, one emotion I'd never taken the time to notice before tonight. We'd had sex plenty of time, but none of them were this. This was gentle, yet hungry, but still passionate and sweet.

I'd never done anything quite like this before, there was something addicting about it though. I stripped off my own clothes, my body yearning to be close to his again. As soon as I was back on the bed, his hands came up and cupped the back of my head, and he pressed his lips against mine again.