〈49〉SSB | Pit x Shy!Fem!Reader | Words on paper

Start from the beginning

You couldn't tell him..

Your (E/C) eyes shifted over to the envelope,picking it up with your shaking hands and opening it to read the letter once again.

Dear Pit,

I'd really like to tell you this in person, I really do.. But I can't. I get all fidgety and can't think when I'm around you. Just looking at you from afar makes me melt to pieces. I really admire you, if you can't tell already >///<''
It's really nice, your laugh, smile, your overall look in general. It's great how you lighten the mood and try to make even serious things a bit better with jokes and everything..
I- I just wanted to tell you that I..

I-
I love you..

You buried your face into the letter, continuing to shake as you gathered up the courage to tell him.

Taking a few deep breaths, you walked over to the coliseum, watching from the entry place the battle from the entryway.

It was a stock battle, and pit had already lost by the time you got there. It was a battle between Marth and Fox, Fox taking the win.

You hurriedly made your way to the place where smashers would exit battles. People were already there, congratulating Fox on his victory. R.O.B and Marth were taking it well, but..

Pit wasn't.

You had left when the results were displayed, and Pit was in last place due to being tossed around like a volleyball and having no place to attack.

You could still see the small brunette angel walk out of the stage, pushing and shoving people out of the way so he could go back to his dorm room.

"Pit--" you began, the letter in your hands and placed against your chest as you took a step forward.

"Out of my way." He snapped, his voice deep and his bangs covering his eyes as he forcefully shoved you out of the way, he obviously didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

Being the emotional, shy person you were, you were devastated. Just one push and shove was enough to tell you that he wasn't interested in anything you had to say.

Taking another deep breath, you walked down the hallway and towards the dorm rooms, tossing the letter into a trashcan that was in the beginning of the hallway that lead to Pit's dorm room. As you passed Pit's room, you stopped in front of the door and stood there a few seconds before running off to yours.

"Poor girl.." Palutena frowned as she watched you run off, her attention was then pulled to the trashcan where she saw the letter addressed to pit.

She kneeled down and picked it up, examining it before bringing the letter to Pit's dorm.

"Pit?" The goddess spoke, knocking on the angel's door.

Opening the door, "What do you wa-" Pit began, his angry expression instantly changed when he looked up at Palutena. "L- Lady Palutena! What do you need?"

Palutena chuckled, "Here, take this." She smiled, handing Pit the envelope and then turning to leave.

"W- Wait! Who wrote it?"