12: ¢σитяσℓ

Start from the beginning

"You're good with him," I said for what felt like the twelve thousandth time. He blushed and nodded slightly, looking shy.

"I've always liked children. There is something so amazing about the way they view the world, so carefree, so innocently. When I was thirteen I knew I was going to be a teacher, and I'd tossed between kindergarten and third grade. I ended up picking kindergarten because younger children do the cutest things." He explained, and I watched his lips as they moved, loving the way they caressed his words.

"You are just like them," I said softly, pulling him close to me by the shoulder. "You have the ability to make everyone around you see the good in things they never thought had any worth. You make people happy, Zaire." I said easily, and he bit his lip and smiled.

"Do I make you happy, Master?" He whispered softly, and I leaned down the slightest bit to bite his lip.

"Yes you do, sweetheart." I admitted, kissing his forehead softly. He blushed brightly and bit down on his lip while looking up at me with those big blue eyes. I couldn't contain the sudden rush of lust that shot through me at that look. I swear he's going to kill me before I turn forty. Speaking of turning forty, my birthday is in a couple of weeks.

"Master?" He asked softly, and I looked down at him. "I would like to talk to you some, tonight..." He whispered softly, and I nodded at him.

"Okay, pet. What about?" I asked, and he forced a smile, trying to appear brave.

"My dad." He whispered, and I looked at him, caressing his cheek softly.

"Okay darling, lets go sit down on the couch." I said, and he nodded, following me obediently. I sank down to the couch, and he sat himself on the floor, beside my leg. "You may sit on the couch if you'd wish to." I said, and he shook his head softly.

"I feel better being below you." He whispered, his cheeks red.

"Okay, that's fine. What is bothering you? Talk to me." I demanded, and he sucked in a deep breath.

"My father died when I was thirteen. Drug overdose. He told me softly, and I nodded, listening intently. "He was never really around much after my mama left. I mean, he didn't blame me for it, or anything. He never hit me, either. My daddy said that I was the best thing that ever happened to him." He admitted. "For a long time, he would come home super late, or even not show up for a couple of days. I always worried he was dead, you know? If he didn't come home, I fought with the thought of calling the police, but I knew that if he wasn't they'd arrest him, and I'd be shipped off into foster care." He said, he licked his lips nervously. "It wasn't him that scared me. It was his friends. They'd occasionally come over and they'd be loud and obnoxious, and leave a huge mess for me to clean up. There was one guy though, who came around too much. His name was Jensen. He was my dads drug dealer. Well, one of them. He came round, offering free drugs to my dad pretending to be friends... well Jensen took up with me. I knew he did bad things, but I didn't care. He paid attention to me, he wanted to be friends. Well, one day I realized that to be friends with him, I'd have to let him touch me." He sucked in a deep, shaky breath.

"Zaire--" I started, but I got the feeling he just needed to talk about it.

"Master I hated it, I did." He said, and I nodded my head comfortingly. "I didn't ask for it, and I didn't want it... at all."

"I know you didn't sweetheart, you were a kid." I whispered softly. He nodded, his eyes glazed.

"I can't lie when my dad died, I was relieved. Jensen wouldn't have an excuse to be around anymore, and as shitty as it made me feel, I was glad. I couldn't... make sense of it all." he explained, his cheeks red as the tears threatened to fall. "He died in my arms, master. I didn't even know he was dead, until the next morning when I shook him, and shook him and he wouldn't wake up. I'd called the paramedics. When they got there, they put his time of death at around three am, which meant... he was dead before I was even awake." He cried, and I picked him up out of the floor and held him to my chest. I cradled his little head in my hand, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

I held him, calming him down as much as I could. "I loved him, Master. So much. I was alone when he died. Zexion's family took me in, though. They didn't have to, but they did. When my dad died, Zex was my support. His dad tried, but he didn't know how to help..."

"Sweets, I know, it's very hard." I said carefully. "I'll listen whenever you want to talk, about anything... everything. You have no burdens, they became mine when you signed the contract." I told him, and he nodded.

"I understand, master. I apologize for keeping this away from you. It's a very hard subject to approach," He said softly, and I nodded and wiped his cheeks where his tears had flown. I then pressed a gentle kiss to his lips, and he whimpered.

"I understand. I know you have secrets. I don't want to pressure you into telling me anything until you are ready. Slater told me that you'd tell me everything in due time, and I trust him, because he's never steered me wrong... except that one time I almost got arrested. Thank god I didn't. That wouldn't look very good on my resume." He cracked a smile and pecked my cheek. I smiled at him.

"I'M OUUUUUT!" Alexei shouted, running into the room and jumped on the couch. I checked the time and saw that it was, in fact, his bedtime.

"Bedtime, sport. But you can ride into school with Zaire and I if you would like." I said, and he smiled.

"Zaire!" he giggled, and Zaire nodded. "Yay! Uncle Sykes you wanna come an check under my bed for monsters?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'll be right back, babe." I said, and Zaire nodded. I followed Alexei to his room, and checked under his bed and in his closet for monsters. I felt rather ridiculous doing it, but it kept him happy, and feeling safe so that's all that counts, right? I picked him up and set him in the center of the bed. He crawled under the covers, and I tucked him in nice and tight.

"Uncle Sykes?" He asked me, and I looked down at him expectantly. "Are you and Zaire gonna get married one day?"

"Maybe some day." I mumbled, thinking about how nice it'd be to marry him. I'd never even thought about marriage until I met him, and I can't tell you how much I hated the fact that I had changed so much. Being open to loving him meant one thing, and that was that he had the control in the relationship, not me. Of course I knew that wasn't entirely true. I knew that he wasn't Pierce. I knew he wouldn't do what he did. I knew that, but then again, I didn't. Zaire was a sweetheart, but what would stop him from breaking my heart?

Nothing but a conscious that could be repaired. Even so though, I knew I had to go with this feeling. I hadn't even felt this way about Pierce. It didn't make it any easier to fall for him, though. I kissed Alexei on the forehead and stood up, walking back out to the livingroom. When I got into the living room, I saw Zaire cuddled up to a pillow, looking out the window. I was just glad he'd calmed down. I sat down on the couch beside him, and he looked up at me with a blush on his cheeks. "Turn around and put your head in my lap." I commanded. He did as he was told. "You're beautiful." I told him, looking down into those eyes of his.

"Thank you, master." He said, and I smiled softly. I sank my fingers down into his hair and massaged his scalp, making him moan softly.

"I like your hair this length. Makes it the perfect length for me to fuck that cute little mouth of yours." I said, and he nodded.

"I'll keep it this length." He said and I smiled.

"That's a good idea, sweetheart. Lets go cook that dinner, darling. It's getting late, and we have work tomorrow." I said, and he stood up, me following him. He pointedly waited until I was ahead of him to follow after me, though and I smiled to myself at that. This boy was most the perfect little slave I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying, and maybe, he'll be the last one I enjoy.