-Chapter Forty~Four

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey.

sorry itt has been over a week since i uploaded. thattz bad:P im workinqq on the nxt chapter at this moment..hope y'all like this chapter!! commentt ndd vote!! :)

p.s. the pointt of this chapter...nothinqq lol. yea, more terri ndd jake but there was really no point in this chapter:P sorry if i disappointtd you:(

p.p.s. random picture riqht:) i thouqhtt so! but i love itt! comment aboutt the picture too!! i love lonqq comments! soo please make them!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Four

" Your mom really said that to you??" Dawn asked as she put her dangling earrings in.

" Yes, and she said that she wouldn't be surprised if Jake raped me, then killed me, then threw my body in the lake," I said as I sat down on her bed, almost slipping off in the process.

Dawn's room was...beyond beautiful. Large room, own bathroom, walk-in closet, cream-colored carpet and wallpaper, queen size WATERBED, posters of bands and guys all over her walls, WATERBED, a balcony, collection of CDs and DVDs, WATERBED, couple of romance books, and a WATERBED. Did I mention waterbed? I hope I did!

And I did not know that when I had first sat on it. So I had slipped off and fell onto the ground. Dawn stopped looking in the mirror and laughed at me.

" I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that I have a waterbed," she said nonchalantly. She looked away from me and continued putting in her earrings.

And the next words I say about Dawn is not an exaggerate: She looks like she just stepped out of a magazine.

When she's not wearing those baggy clothes, you can see every little detail of her body. You can see how she has curves, (not that I'm looking) but she has boobs and an ass, and she is model skinny.

She was wearing a white tube top and black skinny jeans. She has silver earrings hanging from her ears and a golden chained necklace around her neck. She had light purple (lavender) eye shadow on her light brown eyes, not eyeliner. She had straightened her brownish red hair so that it was laying flat against her body.

Two words to summarize my best friend right now: Attractively adorable.

" Damn Dawn, when you break out of the baggy clothes, you can really look like a angel!" I blurted out.

She giggled at my compliment and stared at me through the mirror. " Are you sure you don't have a secret boyfriend you haven't told me about??" I asked her, sounding suspicious.

" If I had a boyfriend, do you think I would wear this to a party??" She asked me.

" Yes!" I said.

Dawn rolled her eyes and turned to face me. " Okay, now, its your turn."

I tilted my head in confusion. " For what?"

" To get a makeover! Duh!"

" Me?"

" Naw, the bed. Yes you!"

My eyes grew big. Makeovers.

" No! No, no, no, no, no!!" Last makeover I had, included getting waxes in some private places.