-Chapter Twenty~One

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

You dont have to say thankk you for uploadinq so fast! I just had too! I wanted to explain the situation wit georgina! I had to make my readers happy. and this chapter is shortt SORRY. its justt a fillerr! So...read, comment, vote, and become a fan if u havent!!

Oh and im trying out for the volleyball team 2moro, Monday Jan, 11! Wish me good luckk!! lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-One

Dinner...6:13pm...learning some REALLY interesting facts

Jacob got a napkin and starting wiping himself down. He looked annoyed, like he had already done this once before.

It wasn't my fault. He just pretty much told me he got a girl pregnant. Two pregnancies in one day. That is a big shocker.

" Shit! I knew I shouldn't have said a word. Fuck," he muttered to himself.

" What the fuck do you mean by she fucking died giving birth to your fucking baby?" I said. I stood up from the booth. I didn't care that I was cussing. I was really mad. I'd rather be talking to Greg right now.

And I am not in Greg's fan club right now.

I know I shouldn't be asking questions about Georgina since she's dead and all, but...I needed to know. I had a right to know.

Jacob looked up at me. " Terri, sit down please." He reached for my arm but I pulled away.

I slammed my drink down at the table. Out the corner of my eye, I saw our waiter look at me and then Jacob and then walk away.

" Don't you fucking put your shitty hands on me," I yelled at him.

" Terri. Sit down," Jacob repeated.

" Not until you explain yourself," I said. My arranged husband is a FATHER. And it's not even my baby.

Wait...where is the baby? I know I didn't see it when we were at the house.

" I'll explain if you sit down," Jacob demanded.

I glared at him and then reluctantly slid into the sit across from him.

" You better start from the beginning," I said. I leaned back in the booth and crossed my arms.

Jake took a deep breath. " I-It started about 3 years ago...when I was 15 and Georgina was 14. When I had first laid my eyes on her...I couldn't take them away." A small crept on his face. " She had curly brown hair that had a red tint in the Sun. Her eyes were the deepest green I had ever seen. She had soft pink lips. She had a slender body and all the right curves. She wasn't your typical popular girl. She didn't eat healthy foods or care about her looks. She was a down-to-earth girl. She acted like a boy but still had her girly side when it came down to it." The smile disappeared from his face.

" Anyway, we were perfect for each other. We had a lot of things in common. Both our parents were...we never really saw our parents. Our siblings hated us. And much more stuff but I don't want to drain on about that.

" We had fallen in love at a party. That's where we had gotten together. Hooked up..." Jake said, smiling again. His smile was bigger now. I bet he's recalling the memories.

I put my hand up, telling him to stop talking. I knew he was probably going to get into saying what they did and stuff like that. And I really didn't want to hear all that. It's already disgusting hearing him tell me about his dead ex-girlfriend.