-Chapter Ten {His Mr. Fluffy Pants & My New Best Friend}

Used to be: 1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems!

Thank you winter_wind for being such a dedicated fan! You rock. :]

[o1.o1.11] . I am in the process of editing! So please don't correct me on grammer and the occassional **. Thank you.=] You will notice the difference from my editing and the old chapters.=]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

-His Mr. Fluffy Pants & My New Best Friend-

"Jake!" I heard someone calling Mr. Preppy's name.

"What?" He yelled back, still looking for me. Why doesn't he check the closet? It is right in front of him; I am right in front of him! But he keeps checking under toys. Wow.

"Come here, Kara is here to see you." The voice called back. It sounded like Mr. Limo Driver. Why was he in the house? Shouldn't he be out driving his limo around?

I heard Jake sigh and then mutter, "I thought I told this girl to leave me alone."

After about 10 seconds of silence, I heard Mr. Preppy sigh and yell, "Coming!"

"I'm not done with you, Terri," he said threat-like, and not to any one in particular. He could not even see me.

I hate when he makes his voice like that and threatens me! Who does he think he is? Threatening people! How impolite! Does he think that will make him get his way?

What a spoiled, little brat!

I heard the door open and I heard it slowly close. It did not click, so it was not fully opened. I waited until I heard the stair boards creak. They were slow. I bet he is waiting for me to come out and try to make my way upstairs.

I am not stupid, Mr. Preppy, gosh!

I waited until I heard him talking. It was faint, but it was sign that he was not still downstairs with me.

Anywho, who was Kara? I bet her name is somewhere on that door. I would not be surprised. I hope she is not coming over here to tell Jake she got pregnant! That would be another highlight of my day, to see Jake with a you're-kidding-right face. That would be almost as hilarious as this room.

Now is a great time to make your move, my inner voice told me.

My inner voice needs to be quiet! It is getting on my nerves. I know when to move!

I shifted myself once again and opened the closet door. I closed it quietly. I tiptoed to the other door, not without stepping on my bracelets.

"Shh!" I told my bracelets. Look, I am so scared I am talking to nonliving things!

I want to grab my purple and black bracelets but they are too loud to be sneaking around with. So I just left them. If I took them, he would know I was in here.

Wait, I think I should. That will show Jake how stupid he is! And I am going to leave the closet door wide open as well!

I ran to the closet door and opened it more. I also grabbed my bracelets. I grabbed the Captain America blanket as well. It will help me mute some of the sound. Into the process, I glanced over to his bears. I shrugged and grabbed one. Only one of them squeaked. It was the pink one. He will be so pissed off when he finds out that I took it!