-Chapter Nineteen [Part One]

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hi!! sorry its been so long since i updated! ive been grounded :-(( i got up late one morning, missed the bus and my mom said i had an 'attitude' with her when she was driving me to school. I DID NOT! a TOTAL lie!!

well anyway, sorry i havent upload! hope u like this chapter. i dont know if its long and sorry about spelling mistakes (if u see some). im using my grandmother's slow computer and she doesnt have microsoft word so i had to use the application Wordpad. it doesnt tell grammer/spelling mistakes or how many pages...so im going on a limb here...i think this is a long chapter. i'll have to see when i publish the story!

well, enough of me talking. enfoy the chapter

p.s. no vote limit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen (PART I)

Taking a shower...7:45am...preparing for a day of he**

I got out of the hot, steamy shower. Gosh, did I feel refresh from that! Who would have thought that a shower would just wash away all of the stress that I had!

I sighed and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the light blue, which was warm and comfortable, towel around me. I let my hair air-dry. I made some of it come over my face, making me look like the Grudge. I laughed at myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Yeah, I need to redo the black dye. My brown roots are kind of becoming brown streaks. Also, my face was becoming an olive color. Well, actually my whole body was becoming an olive color. Thanks alot Sun!! I rubbed my fingers over a necklace Greg gave me. It said FOREVER on it in big red and black letters. Black outlined it, while red filled it in. The chain was diamond. And it was expensive. Very. Greg got it for me on our 16th anniversary of being friends. And you know what I got him, a watch. A watch that only costed $20. See how cheap I am! I've worn this necklace every day of my life...well since I got it a year ago.

My violet color eyes were getting a little bit darker. This happens when the seasons change. It's like they have they're own personality. In the spring, they're light purple/blue; periwinkle. In the summer, they are a pinkish purple color; orchid. In the autumn, they are regular purple. And in the winter, they are the darkest; royal purple. People think of me as weird, well according to my old high school jerks that is, because of that. But they are think I'm weird because my favorite color is black. So, go figure.

I looked away from the mirror and felt my legs, which I had shaven. Thankfully I had found a shaver. My legs felt as hairy as a bear!

My cuts on my arm were now just a line of dried blood. Good. I didn't want to see them anymore. As much as I wanted to do it, I really, really regret ever doing it.

I stepped out of my bathroom and into...a freezing room! Who turned on the air conditioner?! I don't do cold! I never did! Winter is the worst season of the year! Who ever would invent this season??

I pushed my hair away form my face and walked over to my bags, shivering continuously. I almost tripped over a nail in the ground. It wasn't drilled all the way in. Gosh, what if I stepped on it and cut myself. I'd have to get a tetanus shot! Me and needles don't do go together. Seeing my blood...being sucked away... That's worse than me cutting myself!

When I got to my bags, I kneeled down and looked through them for some warm clothes. I didn't find anything inside of them (in seven bags). Thankfully my laptop was still here. My breath started coming more rapidly. Where the he** was all my clothes?