-Chapter Thirty~Nine

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Heyy...

My opinion on this chapter...UCKK...not my best work. This was just a filler...i know you all want the fiqht with Kara...that'll take up alot of paqes...that'll b the nexxt chapter. Hope u like this chapter...i hope i qett as many comments ndd stuff on this chapter as i did in the last chapter :)

♥comment♥

ndd p.s. [for the lastt chapter] i had orqinally planned for it to be Melanie (Jake's sister) drenched with blood becuz Joshua raped her...bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttttttt i wanted to brinqq Greq bak in :)

soo ♥comment♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Home...8:10pm...in the doorway

Greg. The name I despise, but I can't forget it.

Greg. The name that broke my heart.

Greg. The name that betrayed me.

Greg. The name who ruined a big promise.

Greg. The name of my friend's baby's dad. Notice I didn't say best.

Greg. The name that I've known forever.

Greg. The name that just shook hands with my boyfriend.

Greg. The name that I want to wipe from existence.

He was here. Physically in front of me.

He hadn't changed a bit. Still hot. With his blue eyes and light brown hair that stops at the base of his neck. He had those soft pink lips that are just waiting to be kissed. Wait...back it up a little bit...BLUE eyes?? When did he get blue eyes??? I swear last time I saw him he had hazel eyes. Did he get contacts?? Wow, never imagine him as a person who'd wear contacts.

I looked at Jake, waiting for him to tell him off. I already told him about what Greg and Hailey did. I don't remember telling him about that promise. I don't even want to think about that promise right now.

I looked at Greg, who was looking at me weird. I guess he noticed my change. I wonder what I looked like in his opinion.

" What are you doing here?" I spat at him. Yes, I meant for it to come out rudely. How could he come here from California? How they heck did he know I live here?? There's over a billion houses in New York!

" I came to see you..." Greg said. One sentence?? I need like a paragraph.

" Why?" I stepped in front of Jake, so I was next to Greg. Greg was taller than me (isn't everyone?) and was staring down at me.

" I need you to forgive you," he said.

" Who said I wanted to forgive you?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He traveled all the way over here just to tell me to forgive me. No, he demanded me to forgive him. Rude.

" You've probably already fu**ed him, so the promise was broken on both ends," he said, scowling at me.

" For your info-"

I got cut off by Jake. Why am I always being cut off? I can never finish a sentence!

" What promise?"

Greg smiled. " So you haven't told him?"

" Shut up, Greg," I said.

Today is a great day!