-Chapter Thirteen [Part Two] {Thank You is an Understatement}

Used to Be: 1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems!

This chapter was inspired by greensnowleopard's comments! Thanks!

[o1.o9.11] . I am in the process of editing! So please don't correct me on grammar and the occasional **. Thank you.=] You will notice the difference from my editing and the old chapters.=]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirteen (PART II)

-Thank You is an Understatement-

*Jake's Point of View*

I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about all sorts of things, when I was startled out of my sleep by an ear-piercing shrill

I eyes popped open and I bolted out of bed, looking for the cause of the noise. When I noticed that it was not in my room, I loosened up.

Sitting back down on the bed, I looked over at the cloud. It was almost 1am. I looked around the room; Terri was still not here.

Did she leave?

Did I do something that bad to make her run away?

I scratched the back of my neck. I should be the one wanting to run away. It was here who tried to kill me.

I paused; did I not just hear a shrieking sound? It was not in my room, but it had to be in this house somewhere.

I swiftly walked out of my room, walking to the front door. I had left it unlocked for Terri. When it entered my view, I noticed that it was cracked, as if someone did not close it all the way. I guess Terri was back.

I frowned, why did she not shut it? It would be the nice thing to do. I would not want any murders in the house. I went over to it and shut the door.

It was not until then that I heard scattering noises. I turned my head, my attention drawn to one of the guest rooms. It was shut, which is unusual. I do not close those doors, because no one is staying in there anyway.

But why did it sound like someone was inside? I groaned. If there was a burglar in this house, I will hurt Terri. Forget the person stealing the things inside the house; I will hurt that girl for being stupid and not locking the door when she came in. I do not know where she went, but I know she was not still out.

I remembered that I had just heard a scream. Suddenly, forgetting about my past thoughts, I rushed over to the door, throwing it open.

The sight in front of me left me speechless.

It was not just because she was partially naked, which was a big turn on, but the fact that she was staring up at me as if I was a miracle to her.

I scrunched my eyebrows, and I looked around her. I saw that her hands were tied to the bed. Her feet were as well. She was stretched out, but not in a very comfortable position. Her pants were on the ground, as if they were just thrown, not caring where they were left. Her shirt was ripped right down the middle, revealing her bra.

I looked away from her body, grimacing at myself for thinking of her like that. Yeah, I had those feelings earlier, but I am not going to have those feelings now. She ditched me, and slapped me. I should not be having feelings for the girl who is a bully to me. She is lucky that she is a she. If she happened to be a he, I would have beaten the crap out of her.