-Chapter Twenty~Nine

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Heyy!

So, if u didnt know, last chapter wasnt the whole chapter. i cut it off...and here that part is :-))

and this update isntt as long! sorry! im nt in the mood to add anymore...

cuz if u didnt know, i said before that ppl sending copycat emails hurt my feelings...well i got another one today...i felt kinda sad again.

lottz of ppl replied to the girl's comment...u kan c it if u want (first chapter of the story). but its no biggie. she was justt stating her opinion..and i stated mine. feel free to check it out.

well, backk to story stuff. i told u i'd update more than once this weekend!! yay! woohoo! maybe i kan update again by monday.

and just a headds up...i will b out of town (and away frum my computer) next weekend so i wont be checking my emails and i wont b uploading that weekend...so i'll probably leave u guys wit a BIGGER cliffhanger than in this chapter...:-))

im mean aren't i? haha lol

well, enjoy the chapter! sorry about my rantt!!

Oh and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope u spend it with ur *special* friend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jake's room...10:23pm...down on the floor (well, Terri is)

" Ooh, that's going to live a mark."

" You are the most meanest, son-of-a-gun I have ever met!" I yelled at Jake, while picking my head of the ground and rubbing it. That fall hurt so bad!

" Oh shut up and give me your hand for Christ's sake," Jake said, stretching his hand out from on the bed.

Okay, so it wasn't Jake's fault that I fell out of his bed. But I'm just going to blame him because it'll be one more thing to add to the list of apologies.

I grabbed Jake's hand and he pulled me up off the floor. I fell on his bed with an umph.

I had fallen off the bed because we had been apologizing for over sooo many hours. And I was so tired. I had tried to lean on Jake's shoulder for comfort, but he moved and I had fallen head first on to the ground. I was in pain around my face. My eye was hurting; my nose was hurting; my ear was ringing.

" If I could cuss you out, I swear I would," I said to him, not turning my head. My mouth was being muffled by the pillow, so it sounded weird. I hope Jake understood me.

We had also agreed on not cursing around each other. I can curse anywhere else, but not around him. And vice versa. But Jake barely curses when I'm around.

" Are you sleepy?" He asked me. I didn't reply back but just buried my head farther into the pillow. This was very comfortable, but I could barely breathe. The softness of the pillow is engulfing. I loved it but hated it at the same time.

Vampires are lucky they don't need to breathe. They could sleep in this position. But me? I have to breathe. I could die in this position.

All of a sudden, I felt hands on the sides of my stomach. And then those hands starting tickling my stomach.

I lifted my head from the pillow and swatted at his hands. I was know completely awake. And laughing uncontrollably.

" S-stop...it!" I shouted in-between laughter. I was extremely ticklish. And I mean extremely. " J-Jake! P-Please s-stop!"