-Chapter Thirty~Nine

Start from the beginning

Hope you notice the sarcasm in that sentence.

" What promise?" Jake asked again.

Greg looked at Jake. " The promise where Terri loses her virginity to me."

Well, looks like the cat's out the bag.

I didn't look at Jake, just at my ex-best friend. I was supposed to tell Jake about that! Now, Jake's going to ask soo many questions. And...ugh!

November 6th is sooo not my day.

" You broke the promise! I didn't break it. I waited, unlike you."

Greg opened his mouth to speak but Jake spoke first. " Can we take this in the living room? It's kinda chilly out here."

" No," me and Greg both shot back at Jake. Jake backed away from us, thank goodness. Me and Greg might get into a fist fight right now. I don't want to accidentally swung at Jake.

" Why are you in New York, anyway? Have you come here to confront me about having sex with monkey boy?" I asked, for the second time. I didn't mean to call Jake that, it just came out.

" I really do need you to forgive me, or Hailey won't talk to me. Since you are destroying our friendships."

" How am I destroying our friendship? You're the one who slept with Hailey! And I'm not forgiving you!"

" Why not?!" Greg yelled.

" First, you break the promise. Second, you get Hailey pregnant. Ever heard of protection? Third, you come all the way to New York, without calling! Fourth, you demand me to forgive you. And fifth, you accuse me of having sex with monkey boy over there," I said, ticking them off my fingers. I looked back at Greg. " Oh, and how did you even know where I lived?"

" First, I was drunk. It's not my fault. Blame the vodka. Second, I did use a condom. It broke. Third, I did call you. While you were off playing in la-la-land with monkey boy, you probably didn't hear the phone ringing. Fourth, you've already forgiven me once. Remember on the phone?" I thought back to that...I did forgive him. But then we got into another argument...which made me not forgive him anymore. " But I know you didn't mean it. So I'm asking for another one. Fifth, it just made sense. Since you were willing to let Joshua rape you." I could feel my hands clenching into fists. Greg chose the wrong day to come mess with me. " And I asked your mom, who was talking to Jacob's mom at the time. She told me where you guys lived."

" First, you didn't have to drink. Did I drink at that party? Nooo. Second, you could have brought a spare! Third, you did not call me. Because I have my cell phone in my bra and I would have known if you called me because it would have vibrated." That sounded kind of kinky...I wanted to laugh. But I need to keep a straight face to get my point across. " Fourth, of course I didn't mean it. If I remember the conversation correctly...you questioned me being best friends to you. And that conversation did ruin our friendship. Fifth, I did not let Joshua rape me. Why would anyone in the world let someone rape them? That's stupid. Your stupid for even thinking that. And he didn't even rape me. Hence the term 'almost'." I didn't say anything about my mom and Mrs. Dawson/Bi*** talking. Me and Jake will definitely talk to them later.

" First, you did drink. That's why you couldn't drive home. Second, its not even my fault I had sex with Hailey. She forced me. Third, maybe your phone was on silent or something. Because I did call you. I can show you that I did call you. Fourth, I only questioned because your voice changed when you said that you were my best friend. You're the one that started that argument. ' You're a boy, that needs to control your urges.' You didn't have to say that. If you hadn't, we would have been perfectly fine. Fifth, Hailey told me that Joshua raped you. So don't call me stupid for thinking that. And I said you were willing to let him rape you because in school you let boys do anything to you. You were a pushover. You were the pushover of the school," he said.