Prologue

A long time ago, a new planet emerged at the far end of the galaxy. Like Earth, this unknown planet had the ability to sustain life. Moreover, it can provide nourishment for the growth of magic.

At that same time, five immortals were finding sanctuary and a new world to live in. After several years of searching the whole universe, they finally came upon the undiscovered planet.

Pero hindi naging madali ang lahat para sa limang imortal dahil bawat isa sa kanila ay binigyan ng pagsubok na dapat nilang malampasan, bago sila papasukin ng makapangyarihang harang na pumoprotekta sa planeta.

Dahil sa malinis nilang intensyon at hangarin ay nalampasan nila ang lahat na ibinigay sa kanila. And as they entered inside, they were welcomed by a glorious light, which took no shape or form.

They were overwhelmed by the omnipotent divinity but they swore that they will protect and nurture their new home with all of their hearts. Thus Lux, the sacred spirit of the planet, accepted them wholeheartedly. This marked the start of their new lives as the Divine Deities.

As they gazed upon the expanse as its first inhabitants, they saw that the dimension was empty. So they all went to work.

Azrael, the leader and the god of light, raised both of his hands upward. Light erupted from his fingers and began to spread globally, bringing radiance in every direction.

Alizeh, the goddess of air, whistled a nice melody. Strong wind started to occupy the vast dimension, supplying cold and warm air everywhere.

Maya, the goddess of water, clapped her hands and her element filled the barren ground below. Cool water currents and different bodies of water began to appear.

Raizel, the goddess of earth and nature, snapped her fingers. Rich lands resurfaced from the oceans, full of enchanted and peculiar plants and trees.

Ignatius, the god of fire, threw a punch with his blazing right fist to the sky. A star, just like the sun, suddenly appeared from the horizon and provided warmth to their home.

Finally, there was only one thing left to do.

Linking their abilities with one another, the five deities held hands. They formed a big magic circle using each of their innate gifts and together, they chanted an incantation out loud.

"Lux donum vitae!"

Pagkatapos nilang bigkasin ang spell ay nagliwanag ng husto ang sanlibutan. Nang imulat nila ang kanilang mga mata ay nakita nila ang mga masasayang nilalang na nabuhay dahil sa mahikang kanilang ginawa.

Different mythical and magical creatures started to roam the whole place. Pero tila may hinahanap ang lima.

"Finally, our descendants," mahinhing pahayag ni Maya habang nakamasid sa isang babae at lalaking naglalakad kasama ang kanilang ibang kalahi. They are called magicaes or the race of magic users.

Sinagot naman siya ng ngiti at tango ng apat niyang kasama. Natapos na nila ang kanilang dapat gawin at sabay sabay silang nagpahinga sa loob ng isang malaking kahariang lumulutang sa kalangitan.

Walang sawa nilang babantayan at mamahalin ang kanilang bagong tahanan. Ang Terrazia.

Punung-puno ng kasiyahan at kapayapaan ang Terrazia. Lahat ay nagtutulungan at nagmamahalan. Dumaan ang maraming henerasyon pero nanatili pa rin ang kabutihan sa damdamin ng bawat isa.

Ngunit isang araw ay may dumating na siyang may kakayahang baguhin ang lahat. Siya si Calev, ang diyos ng kadilimang hindi inaasahang mapapadpad sa Terrazia.

He managed to infiltrate the barrier by sending a comet made of dark energy which completely destroyed the planet's protective layer. Sa pagdating niya ay kanyang ipinalaganap ang kasakiman at kasamaan sa buong daigdig. Itinanim niya sa puso ng lahat ng nilalang ang iba't ibang klase ng negatibong emosyon. Pilit din niyang pinasunod ang lahat sa kanyang makasariling mithiin.

The deities couldn't banish him because they knew Calev. And they knew the full extent of his power. He was stronger than the five of them combined and he could wipe out Terrazia for he had the power of ultimate destruction.

To minimize the impending chaos, the Divine Deities decided to establish a governing entity which became the Prime Monarchy. They had chosen the Maxime Clan, a family of magicaes with the purest of hearts, as the royalties that will guide all Terrazians away from evil.

Naging matagumpay ang plano ng mga deities kaya nagalit nang husto si Calev. It triggered him to declare a war against the five immortals. Pero bago pa tuluyang magsimula ang digmaan ay may biglang lumitaw na propesiya.

Ang propesiya ring iyon ang nagbigay-daan para manaig ang kadiliman. Ang dating mahiwaga at maliwanag na Terrazia ay nabalot na ngayon ng kasamaan. Naglaho na lang ang limang imortal at hindi na sila nagpakitang muli.

Terrazia is now a hopeless world ruled by a vicious empress named Devorah Crimson. She is the disciple of the god of darkness and the current ruler of the Crimson Empire. Her empire of unrestricted evil.

No one dares to oppose the empress because opposing her also means death. Terrazians continually experience despair and they remain slaves to the immoral laws implemented by the Crimson Empire.

But despite everything, hope still remains. Amidst darkness, the Terrazians still believe in the light that was promised in the second prophecy. In the light that is believed to be in the form of a magicae who is a direct descendant of the primary clan.

For years, the Terrazians fought until they no longer could. They realized that they couldn't do it alone.

So they waited.

And waited.

For the return of the last Maxime. The lost prodigy of Lux.