Chapter 110

Left side: Cameron in the hospital.

Middle top: Y/n's engagement ring.

Middle bottom: Kian crying at the hospital.

Top Right: Andrea in Y/n's hospital room.

Right middle: Y/n in the hospital.

Bottom Right: Cam crying when he sees Y/n after she wakes up.

* Y/n's POV *

It was finally Friday, both our anniversary with Cam, and our last day in Hawaii.

We had had so much fun these past couple of days. Surprisingly, I hadn't gotten sick anymore. Probably cause now that I knew I was pregnant, I followed the doctor's meal instructions.

Today, Cam and I were just going to stay in the hotel room and relax. We decided not to do anything too fancy. Just lunch and a walk.

Aiden had met up with Landa and Bianca, and were able to get the merch ready to go up for sale today.

Cam and I decided it was time to finally announce the merch. So we went live on you now.

"Hi guys." I waved as I began reading the comments.

"Yes, we are revealing our secret today." Cam chuckled.

"We'll wait until there's a little bit more people on." I smiled.

We started talking about how our vacation was going and everything. A lot of fans were wishing us a happy anniversary.

"Okay, I think there's enough people on now." Cam smiled.

"WE HAVE MERCH!!" We both shouted excitedly.

"My babe, Aiden, designed it for us. It's a cartoon drawing he made of Cam and I and it has a hashtag and our ship name! It's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen! Aiden and Landa have been working their asses off making sure it was ready to launch today! Thank you guys so much! Also, Bianca and Nick." I smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks guys. This is the best anniversary gift ever!" Cam said while hugging me.

"So here's the final product." I showed them the shirt design on my phone screen.

"It's a super adorable and limited edition shirt. We have it in all sizes, for both guys and girls." Cam smiled.

"Yeah, it's kind of a way for you guys to also celebrate with us our first month anniversary. And again, this wouldn't of been possible without the amazing help of Aiden and Nick, who designed it. And Yolanda and Bianca, who have been working day and night to get the right materials for it and everything. So thank you guys again. I love you so much!! I'll see all 4 of you tomorrow when we land back in LA." I mentioned.

"Oh, and since we had been busy we forgot to open up the presents we got when we arrived, so well be doing that right now." Cam said as he got up and started bringing the presents to the bed.

It took us 4 hours to open up all the presents and to read all the letters.

"Guys, thank you so much to everyone who gave us a gift or letter when we arrived, we loved every single thing. And the letters were super cute, thanks guys." I smiled as I took a bite of a licorice.

"Well we have to go, we love you so much!! It was nice talking with you guys." Cam and I waved before ending the broadcast.

A while later we headed out to dinner and took a short walk. When we got back to the hotel, we packed everything and went to bed. We had an early flight and didn't want to miss it.