Chapter 89

"What do they want to talk about? I don't have my parents anymore so Nattie adopted me 100% legally. What do they want?" I asked a little anxious.

I didn't want them to take me away from Nattie and Cam.

"I don't know. But Nattie said it was a family emergency and that there were no further details for now. It'll be fine babe, I promise." Cam said hugging me.

"Okay.. I'll tell Bianca I'll catch up with her later. I gotta go say by to Carter." I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Okay hurry. I'll wait in the car." Cam said walking to the front door.

I walked in the kitchen and over to Carter.

"Babe, Cam and I have to go. There's a family emergency going on with Nattie. She wants to talk to us about something. If you wanna go with Bianca, I'll meet you guys there. If not then I'll see you at the beach. I love you." I explained and gave him a kiss.

"Awe, okay I'll see you there. I hope everything is okay. I love you too. Text or call me if you need anything." He said kissing me back.

I said goodbye to everyone and headed outside. As I got to the door someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Matt there holding me while he finished chewing.

"Matt I have to go." I said tugging away.

"What's going on? Is Nathalie okay?" Matt asked once he finished chewing.

"Yeah she's fine, it's just that she has a meeting with the adoption center where she processed my papers and they want me to be there too. I don't know what they want to talk to me about." I explained nervously.

Matt checked his pockets & then said he was going with us. I honestly felt a little more relieved that he was going to be there with me. We both ran to Cam's car and got in. Cam started driving to our house, my hands started getting really sweaty. I was having trouble breathing.

"Did she say what they wanted?" Matt asked looking at me a little worried.

"No. She just said they wanted to talk to both of us." I said nervously.

"Babe, use your inhaler. You sound out of breath." Cam said to me.

We pulled up in to our driveway and headed into the house. I saw Nattie's car parked in the front, and no one else's so that meant they weren't here yet.  I opened the front door and headed up the stairs to Nattie's room.

"Hi guys." She said giving us a hug.

"Hi Nattie." The boys said.

"Nattie what's going on?" I asked.

"They didn't say, they just said we were going to have a meeting and that you had to be here for it. But I'm pretty sure it's nothing bad. So relax, and try to remain calm." Nattie said as she rubbed my arm softly.

"Okay. I just don't want to be questioned. It makes me anxious." I admitted.

Cam hugged me and then Matt joined the hug. I smiled and hugged them both, when we heard a knock on the door. We all headed downstairs, I sat on the sofa, Cam sat to my right and Matt sat to my left.

"Hello Miss, are you Y/n?" I heard a man ask from the door.

"No, I'm Nathalie, Y/n's adoptive mother. But please, come on in, have a seat in the living room." Nattie greeted opening the door all the way.

meant to be || c. d. ||  *UNDER MAJOR EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें