Chapter 58

"Okay." I smiled and did as told. Suddenly I felt a thin small box on my hands.

"Okay, open your eyes." Smiled Carter.

I opened the box, it was a necklace. It was a heart that said "with me". I didn't get it but I loved it.

"Awe! Carter I love it! Thank you!" I shrieked and hugged him.

"Okay good! I was scared you weren't going to like it cuz it so simple." Carter exhaled with a smile.

"Babe, I'm not the type of girl that expects pure gold and diamonds. Simple things like these are good enough for me. I love it. But.." I said leaving him hooked.

"But what.." Asked Carter as his smile faded away.

"I love it, but.. I love you more." I smiled as I locked my arms around his neck.

"I can live with that." Carter smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Can you put it on for me?" I asked handing him the box.

"Of course! I have the other part of the necklace. But mines a dog tag." He smiled as he moved my hair to the side to put my necklace on. He kissed the back of my neck and I laughed.

"Carter! That tickles!" I smiled and turned around to look at him.

"I love you. I'm glad you're mine. Oh, look." Smiled Carter.

He showed me his necklace. It was a dog tag that said "I carry your heart". It made sense now. If you put our necklaces together it said, " I carry your heart with me." It was cute.

"I love you too." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and hugging him.

"Hey babe? What was that tweet about?" Carter asked worried.

"It's hard to explain. And it's a long story, but I promise you I'll explain after Magcon. Oh Nattie said I can spend the night as well. If that's okay with you." I said bitting my lip.

"Of course it okay babe! And okay, but.. Was that tweet about me..?" He asked looking down.

"No! No no no. It wasn't about you. But like I said I'll explain later. I love you Carter." I said placing my head on his chest.

"Okay. Cuz I don't want to loose you. EVER." He replied placing his head i top or mine.

We walked out of the room and headed back to the group.

"So?" They asked laughing.

"Nothing happens you sickos! Carter gave me a necklace." I laughed holding Carter's hand.

"Yeah right. 'Oh Carter, that tickles'." Mocked Hayes laughing.

"He kissed my neck! And I'm ticklish there." I explained.

"Suuuuuuure." They laughed.

"Mr. Carpenter we are scheduled to be arriving in 30 minutes and there might be traffic. Shall we go?" Asked our driver. Aaron was the one in charge of the limo which is why the driver asked him.

"Yeah come on. Let's go!" Aaron yelled excited. We all cheered and entered the limo. Nessie say between Hayes and Nash. Andrea sat next to Kenny, if you ask me, they seem a little too close lately. They'd be acute couple. I sat between Carter & Cam.