Chapter 15

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." Said Matt embarrassed.

"No, Matt, it's cool. You didn't interrupt anything. Can I ask you something?" I said a little worried to Matt.

"Sure." Said Matt confused.

"Was Cam the kid that ran the other way when you guys saw me and Carter kissing?" I asked blankly, trying not to sound too concerned.

"Yeah. He was telling me some stuff about how he feels and stuff and honestly, I would of done the same thing. You honestly DON'T see it?" Asked Matt.

"See what?" I asked.

"Cam is in LOVE with you! He likes you. But you like Carter. He thinks you only see him as a friend or a brother. That's why he hasn't said anything to you. He was going to tell you, but then he saw you guys. He wanted to believe it was someone else who looked just like you guys. But it wasn't someone else, it WAS you guys. And now he's heartbroken. Just give him some time. He'll find someone else and he'll get use to you and Carter." Blurted out Matt.

My eyes filled with tears, but I tried my best to calm down and not cry. I took deep breaths.

"I-- I didn't know.." I said almost in tears again. Matt hugged me and said, "It's not your fault. Plus, he'll be over it soon. I promise."

We got to See's candies. I was better by then. Carter came up next to me and hugged me. I just hugged and didn't want to let go.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Wha-? Yeah I'm fine. Just a little light headed. Probably from the yelling back there with Aaron and Taylor." I said with a weak smile.

"Do you want anything for here babe?" Carter asked me.

"She likes the Vanilla suckers. They're her favorite." Said Cam behind me with a smile.

I smile and nodded. Carter held my hand as he bought me a box of vanilla suckers.

"You know it's going to take me a year to finish that box right?" I teased Carter.

"Nah, whenever I'm over at yours, I'll help you." He said with a smile.

I just laughed and hugged him. We walked out of See's candies and the boys were discussing where to go next. I felt kind of funny so I walked away from the group a little. Cam followed me and hugged me from the side then said, "Are you okay? You look kind of sick?"

I WAS feeling sick, but I didn't want to ruin the night. So I did what I do best. Lied..

"I'm fine." I lied with a weak smile.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" He insisted, you could hear how concerned he was.

"I'm.... fine." I lied again. Everything was spinning so fast. I had to sit down, otherwise I'd fall. I sat down and grabbed onto the bench as hard as I could. Cam ran to my side, sat with me and hugged me. I was having a hard time breathing.

"Y/n, BREATHE! Don't do this to me. BREATHE." He basically ordered me.

"Okay.. I-- Im trying." I said, honestly I was. But I just couldn't get enough oxygen into my lungs.

"Guys! Something's wrong with y/n!" Yelled out Cam on the verge of tears. They all ran to us.. And that's the last things remember before everything went black...