Chapter 31

I raised my hand and told the teacher it was time for my medicine and that I had to go up to the office. Nash got up and offered to go with me. The teacher gave us hall passes and we left. We ran to the office, which inconveniently was on the OTHER end of the school.  I was running out of breath but I didn't wanna tell Nash.

Cam📲

Before you go in take a DEEP breathe! Remember Nattie said ZERO trouble this week!!

My thoughts:
What's going on? Why would I get in trouble? And how the hell did shit just get real?

We were almost to the office but we waited outside for a little bit while we both caught our breathe. I looked at Nash, and said "Nash, i dont feel good. I can't breath again."

"Okay, breathe in and out slooooowly." Said Nash rubbing my arm as we walked back to the previous hallway and sat on a bench.

I nodded and did as he told me. He was going threw my purse, then handed me my inhaler. I applied it and I was all better.

"You better bae?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. We were like 20 feet away from the office, we got up when all of a sudden we saw Carter run out of the office. He didn't see us, we were still kinda far away. He looked mad, like he was arguing with someone.

"SERIOUSLY! I know you're a fan and all but you're taking this shit too far! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND, who I WILL stay faithful to! Everything you do or say to break us up WON'T work! I love her! Just stay away from me and y/n!" Yelled Carter in the hallway.

Then I saw her. She was in our school. I looked at Nash, he shrugged. I ran to Carter and hugged him.

"Carter, what happened?" I asked scared, Checking if he was okay.

"I'm fine babe, it's just that, I wanted you here with me. And I wanted to introduce you to our new classmate Bianca Romero. Who conveniently move into an apartment near this school today, enrolled and asked specifically for ME to show her around the school. Isn't that lovely." Said Carter sarcastically but harsh at the same time as he hugged me. Nash just looked at Bianca and shook his head in disbelief.

"Bianca, I don't want to be mean, but please just stop harassing my boyfriend. He doesn't like you. So just back off." I said nicely with a smile. 

She glared at me and said, "You're too ugly to be with him! He deserves better, not a dying bitch like you!"

My thoughts:
Ouch, that hurt. I've always been EXTREMELY insecure about myself. And her words actually got to me. But I won't let her see that.

"Okay first of all bitch, don't say shit about me. I may be sick but I can still kick your ass and live. Second of all, you better back the fuck off the Magcon boys, ESPECIALLY Carter! Or else were going to have some problems. Got it?" I said as got closer to her.

She looked shocked at my reaction. Her eyes widened and she said," Got it." And walked back into the office.