Chapter 94

We walked into Victoria's Secret and looked around for them, but we couldn't find them.

"You sure it was Victoria's Secret bae?" Matt asked.

"Well he didn't exactly SAY Victoria's Secret but..." I started saying when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Y/n. Are you here yet?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah I told Carter that we were in the parking lot like 2 minutes ago. Where are you guys?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I'm in Victoria's Secret with Kenny, but Carter, Bianca, and Nessa went to the food court. They're looking for some place that sells red bulls." She explained.

"We literally searched Victoria's Secret for you guys and you're NOWHERE to be found." I complained.

"Oh, that's cuz I'm in the dressing room trying some bikinis on & Kenny is sitting down outside of my room." She laughed.

"I told you they were in there." I smiled at Cam.

"Then why are Carter and Nessa over there laughing?" Matt asked pointing to them.

"They went with Bianca to buy red bulls." I said partially annoyed.

I didn't want Carter near Vanessa. I know he loves me and all, but I'm not gonna lie, Vanessa is very attractive, confident, and funny. He could start falling for her if they spent to much time together. And that's something I feared.

"Speaking of Nessa.." Andrea said and then paused.

"What.." I asked a little scared.

"She found a couple cute bikinis for you. Sorry I was just changing back into my clothes and I set the phone down for a sec." Andrea said.

"Yay.." I fake celebrated.

"Oh boo you whore. Get in here and try them on." Andrea laughed.

"Well don't you love me." I said sarcastically before hanging up.

"So..?" The boys asked.

"Back to the bras and underwear." I laughed pointing to the store.

Cam laughed and hugged me from behind swinging me around, while I laughed non stop. Matt simply sat down and watched.

"Help me!" I laughed asking Matt for help.

"Nah. You're fine." He smiled.

"If I kiss you will you let me go?" I asked Cam wiggling my eyebrows and laughing.

His face lit up and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he put me down.

"I'm so dizzy." I laughed.

"You love me." Cam smiled wide.

"More than anything." I smiled hugging him so I could catch my balance again.

"You guys sure are close.." I heard Vanessa say.

I turned to see Vanessa holding 2 red bulls and Carter next to her kind of mad holding 2 red bulls as well.

"He's like a brother to me. So yes, we ARE close." I said a little annoyed.

"Too close of you ask me.." She said under her breath.

I looked at her and simply rolled my eyes knowing she wasn't even worth the fight. Carter just shook his head and walked into Victoria's Secret without talking to me.

"I think he's mad.." Bianca said as Carter walked away and Nessa followed.

"He'll get over it." I said taking Cam's hand and walking inside as well.