Chapter 16

* Cam's POV *

The boys ran up to us. I held her non breathing body.

"CARTER CALL 911 SHES NOT BREATHING!!" I yelled.

Matt was the only one who knew how to apply CPR, so he did. He gave her mouth to mouth while I looked through her purse for her inhaler.

"THEYRE ON THEIR WAY!" Yelled back Carter as he ran to us and held her hand.

"Cam what happened!?" Asked Matt.

"Well we walked out of See's and I noticed she looked a little pale. Then she walked away from the group so I came with her. I asked her what was wrong, she said she was fine, I asked her again and she insisted she was fine, then I noticed she wasn't breathing right, I told her to breathe, she said she was trying as then I called out for you guys and then she just collapsed onto me." I said in tears.

"Cam, calm down. The paramedics are on their way." Said Nash as he pulled me away from her.

I got up and walked away with Nash. Carter held her now. He was crying and telling her to wake up. We walked a couple feet away from them. People were starting to gather around. Then we heard the sirens. I ran to the front door, Nash tried stopping me but I was out of reach by the time he noticed.

"QUICK! SHES OVER HERE! HURRY SHE STOPPED BREATHING ABOUT 5 MINUTES AGO, OUR FRIEND GAVE HER CPR AND IT HELPED A LITTLE BUT WE DONT HAVE HER INHALER AND SHE CANT BREATHE ON HER OWN!" I told them as I showed them to where she was lying down.

"Okay, so she has history of asthma?" Asked a paramedic while the rest placed her body on a bed and applied an oxygen tank to her.

"Yes, she gets these bad attacks 2 maybe 3 times a month. But usually her inhaler helps her. But I couldn't find it." I said trying to calm down.

"Okay well we're going to go ahead and take her to the ER. How old is she?" They kept questioning.

"She's 17." I replied immediately.

"Okay and where can we contact her parents?" He asked me.

"Her mom passed away while giving birth to her. And her dad passed away when she was 15. He had lung cancer. But she lives with her legal guardian, Nattie. I'll give her a call." I said right away.

I saw them take her bed away to the entrance where the ambulance was. She was wrapped around in sheets, hoses and strapped onto the bed.

"Okay give her a call, I'm assuming you're her boyfriend? Why don't you come with us in the ambulance." Said the paramedic as he started sprinting for the entrance.

"Actually, I'm just her friend but I'll go in the ambulance with her. And her boyfriend will too." I said as I started looking for Carter.

The paramedic nodded and opened the door for me.

"YO CARTER! AMBULANCE! NOW!" I yelled.

Carter knew exactly what I meant. He ran straight to us. We hopped into the ambulance, and they closed the doors. Through the window I saw the boys run to their cars and follow us.

"Please, hold on babe. Stay strong." Carter cried to Y/n as he held her hand.