Chapter 14

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!? I didn't even know he was there. He would of scared the crap out of me. You didn't even look back doe. How? " Asked Carter surprised.

"Damn it y/n! You ALWAYS catch me." Said Hayes snapping his fingers.

"I'm a girl, I have a 6th sense. So I know when stuff like this is going to happen. And I'm sorry Hayes, you'll just have to work extra harder to scare me. I don't get scared that easily." I smirked at Hayes.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked back.

Then out of nowhere Cam came out a hugged me from behind. Causing me to shriek.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!! You scared me!!" I said as I turned around and hugged him.

"I love you babe." He teased and hugged me.

"You beautiful idiot." I teased back.

"Hey Carter." Said Cam as we let go.

"Hey Cam, what's good?" Said Carter as they bro hugged.

"Y/N!!" Yelled Nash and the rest of the boys as they spotted us and ran towards me.

"Carter, I'd hold her. Otherwise they're kidnapping your girlfriend." Laughed Matt.

"They're not dating Matt." Tried correcting Cam.

"Actually, we are dating. As of tonight." Said Carter as he hugged me and smiled.

Cam looked at me and faked a smile.

"Sweet." Lied Cam.

I could tell he was hurting. But I didn't know why. We're just friends. Or at lease that what I thought. Why did it seem like he was slowly breaking down every time Carter hugged me?

Nash ran up to me and hugged me.

"Did Hayes scare you?" Asked Jack Johnson.

"No, but Cam did." I argued back.

"HA! You owe me $5 Hayes! I told you, you couldn't scare her." Teased Aaron.

"I tried, an I thought I was doing good but then she called me out on it. And she hadn't even turned around." Explained Hayes.

We all laughed. I looked at Matt, he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I looked at Cam. He looked sad but once he noticed I was looking at him, he started smiling and laughing and everything.

"So where do we go first?" Asked Aaron.

"SEE'S CANDIES!!!" Screamed Taylor.

"Let's go!" I said, contaminated by they're hyper activeness. Cam grabbed my hand and we ran to See's candies.

"I'm happy for you." Said Cam looking straight ahead, showing no emotion.

"Oh really? Cuz it doesn't seem like it. When Matt called me Carter's girlfriend you got all protective and stuff. What's wrong Cam?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, he remained silent. I looked straight ahead too. Then I turned to say something, when I noticed a tear rolled down Cam's cheek. He wiped it away quickly. Matt ran up to us and got in the middle and hugged us both.

"I'll be right back." Said Cam before he ran off.