Chapter 76

I was running to him when he collapsed to the ground. I got to him and moved him, but he wouldn't wake up. I called an ambulance and then Cam and Matt. He didn't look physically hurt so I didn't understand why he would pass out like that. The ambulance got here, they put him on a bed and on an oxygen tank. Cam, Matt and Bianca ran to me.

"Is he related to you miss?" A paramedic asked me.

"No..but I'm the closest person he has to a family here." I said in tears.

"Okay calm down miss. His breathing is a little uneven but he's on an oxygen tank for now. We're going to go ahead and take him to the hospital, do you want to go in the ambulance with us incase he wakes up?" He asked me.

"Yeah!" I said right away.

I turned to Matt, Cam and Bianca.

"They don't know what's wrong with him, so they're taking him to the hospital. I'm going in the ambulance with him.." I said trying to breathe.

"We'll meet you there." Cam said instantly.

I nodded, got in the ambulance, and we were on our way to the hospital. I held his hand in mine and placed it on my cheek. The tears just flowed non stop. As we drove away, I looked out the back window and saw Carter and the boys arrive. Cam, Matt and Bianca talked to them, and then we were too far for me to see what happened after that. I looked at Kian, he looked really pale. He had an IV in already.

"What happened to him?" The paramedic asked me.

"He was lost, and the two guys and the girl that came over to the ambulance were helping me look for him. We split up and I walked towards the plaza. I looked around for a while and couldn't find him. Finally I looked up, and I saw a boy running towards the plaza, I ran to him and noticed it was Kian, I called out his name, and then he just collapsed to the ground. When I got to him, he wouldn't wake up. So I called for an ambulance." I explained.

"Sounds like he could of passed out due to dehydration. Did he hit his head when he fell?" He asked.

"Probably." I said looking at Kian.

"He could have passed out due to dehydration, and if he hit his head, that made him black out. Sometimes talking to the person helps them wake up sooner." The paramedic explained.

I looked at him and then at Kian. I got closer to his ear and started talking to him.

"Kian.. It's me Y/n, You have to wake up, I need you here with me.. Please wake up.. Please.." I said in tears.

Kian slightly moved his head. And then his eyes flew open.

"Kian!" I exclaimed happily.

Kian blinked a couple times and looked around confused, but didn't talk. We arrived at the hospital and they took him into a room. The nurses plugged him into a heart monitor and all those things. Then Dr. Romero walked in and started checking him. He hadn't seen me until all the nurses left.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm here with Kian.. Is he going to be alright?" I asked.

"His heart beat sounds good, and his breathing evened out but we have to run a CATscan on him to make sure there's no internal bleeding or damage." He explained.