Chapter 30

"Bought you an expresso, thought you'd need it to stay awake." Said Hayes as he put the cup on my desk.

"I've only known you for a week and you already know me so well. Thank you Hayes." I said to him giving him a hug.

Carter📲

Imma ask Mrs. Fields if I can move over to the empty seat next to you.

I looked up from my phone and nodded to Carter with a smile.

"Y/n?" Called Mrs. Fields.

"Here." I said freaking out, I thought she caught me texting. But she hadn't, she was taking roll. The principal walked in and told someone to wait outside.

"Mrs, Fields you have a new student." Said the principal as he handed her a paper.

"Ah, new student. Y/n, Cameron, you guys seem to have all the same classes as him, so why don't you guys show him around." She said handing Cam the schedule. He looked at it and smiled.

"Sure." I said. I grabbed my purse and expresso, I looked at Cam confused, he just smiled and he carried my book.

"Please, come on in. This will be your home room. Y/n and Cameron here will show you around." Said the principal to the student.

"Thank you. I'm sure they'll be a lot of help." Matt smiled as he walked into the classroom.

All the girls gasped and started screaming and talking about how now the whole Magcon group of boys went to their school and how they've always wanted to meet Matt and then the rest was inappropriate for any age actually.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!" I shrieked as I ran to hug him.

"She must be a fan of yours, sorry for the inconvenience." Said the principal ashamed.

"A fan? Really? You think I'm a fan of THIS kid? Well I am but Matthew, Cam and I grew up together. Matthew moved to Virginia when he was a freshman." I said as Matt hugged me.

"It's true, plus she's been my #1 fan since I started." Teased Matt.

"Okay, well go show him around campus and then to your next class when the bell rings, it's your guys job to let the teacher know Matthew is new to this school. Got it?" Said the principal.

"Got it." We all said.

We walked out and showed him around. We went to the cafeteria, the library, and the gym. The bell rang and we headed to English Honors. We walked in and the boys were already there, except for Carter. We told the teached Matt was new, she added him in to her roll and told him to pick seat. He chose the seat behind me. We walked over to our seats and sat down. And again, all the girls were whispering and shrieking and stuff because of Matt. So they had the expected reaction.

Group Chat📱

Me: Where's Carter?
Matt: Don't know I was with you.
Cam: Same.
Nash: He got called up to the office.
Me: Why?
Jack J: He had to pick up something.
Me: Oh..
Hayes: Don't worry bae, hell be back.
Jack G: What did you do to him? He wouldn't shut up about you last night.
Aaron: I ended up sleeping in the living room, cuz he wouldn't shut up..
Carter: Y/n help! Come to the office.. Shit just got serious.
Me: On my way.