Chapter 33

"Is it something I said?" I heard Johnson whisper.

"No, it wasn't. She probably doesn't feel good again or something, but she's fine. It's good that Carter went with her doe, in case something goes down." I heard Cam whisper back. I could hear how worried he was. He knew the truth, he knew I was seconds away from collapsing to the ground and crying. I couldn't hear anything else they said, we were to far away by now. We walked outside and just stood there.

"Babe, what's wrong? I know you didn't really wanna come look for Andrea. You know she doesn't come back till tomorrow. She's still on her trip with Kenny. Is everything okay? If you don't feel good we can go to my house and just chill. The boys can get the homework for us." Said Carter as he hugged me, I wrapped my arms around him and just stood there.

My thoughts:

Breathe y/n! Don't start crying right now. Don't mess this up. Just make up an excuse.

"Yeah everything is okay. I just needed some fresh air. Everything is okay babe." I lied with a smile.

"You look pale babe. You sure you don't wanna just ditch? Nattie won't get mad, well tell her you didn't feel good." Said Carter as he put a strand of hair behind my ear, he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I smiled.

"Oh my goodness! Y/n!" Shrieked a familiar looking girl in the distance as she ran to us.

"Nessie?" I said surprised.

"Yes! I moved in with my sister today, I hated my old school so I wanted to go to a new school. Mom and dad said I had to go to the same school as Bianca. She chose this one. I didn't know you guys came to this school!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah we ran into Bianca earlier. I'm glad YOU come to this school, I'm not sure how I feel about your sister yet." I said quietly hugging Carter.

"There's only one problem.." Said Nessie looking down.

"What is it?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"I don't have friends here. And nobody talks to me." She said quietly, it sounded like she was going to cry.

"Aw baby! Don't worry about that! You have me and the boys! We all love you, plus, Hayes is a sophomore too. So he'll be in a couple of your classes. And you can hang out with us before and after school. Also at lunch." I said hugging her.

A tear rolled down her face and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you y/n! I can't thank you enough! I asked Bianca if I could hang out with her and she said no, and that I was an embarrassment to her." She said between sobs.

"Well we are happy to have you join our group." Said Carter as he joined the hug.

She looked up and smiled at both of us, then we all pulled away from the hug. I checked her schedule, she had the same classes as Hayes.

"We have 1st and 6th period together. And you have 2-5th with Hayes." I smiled handing her back her schedule.

"Good. I'll know at lease one person in my classes. I hope he talks to me." She said nervously.

"He will." I smiled.