Chapter 65

Nash looked up from his phone with wide eyes and then turned to me. Cam and Matt looked at me too. I just smiled and laughed.

Me📱

Your reaction was priceless Nash! 😂😂 Don't worry it's cool, Carter knows already.

Andrea📲

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE WITH YOUR EX!?

Me📱

Having lunch? That's it..

Bianca📲

Are you mad at me y/n?😔

Me📱

No silly. Why? 😊

Bianca📲

Oh, i thought you were. 😁

I looked up at her, smiled and shook my head. She looked relieved. The waitress brought Hayes, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor their food. Then went back for more food. She came back and gave Sammy, Kenny, Andrea, and Nessie their food and again left for more. She brought Bianca, Nash, Matt and Kian's food and left again. Then brought Gilinsky, Johnson, Cam and Carter's food.   I just asked for a soda refill.

"Y/n, what are you eating?" Asked Kian.

"Oh, I'm not hungry, I had a big breakfast at home." I lied.

"Breakfast was at like 8 in the morning, it's 3:40 pm now, you have to eat something." Argued Cam.

"I'm fine really. I feel kinda sick that's why." I lied again.

Matt, Cam, Kian and Andrea glared at me. I looked at them and shock my head.

"It's okay, I'll feed her." Reassured Carter shoving a piece of bread in my mouth.

I laughed and took a bite. Then he kissed me. Everyone smiled except for Kian. We all started eating, I shared a plate with Carter. We all finished and thanked Kian for the food. We were walking out, when Bianca asked me to go with her to the bathroom. Once we were there she apologized.

"Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for the whole kissing Carter and asking him to be the one to show me around the school. Second of all, sorry for having Kian at my house when you got there. I didn't know you guys dated. I want to restart with you. I want to be friends. Do you think that's possible? For you to forgive me and for us to become friends?" She asked.

"I forgive you. And honestly, you didn't know about me and Kian so it's all cool. We WOULD make really good friends wouldn't we? Here, let's start all over. Hi, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. She looked so happy.

"Hi y/n, I'm Bianca. Nice to meet you too." She laughed.

We walked out of the bathroom and headed to our rides. I got down to tie my shoe, when I got back up, Kian was there. Bianca looked at me and walked out Denny's leaving me alone with Kian.

"Y/n, can we talk?" He asked.