Chapter 11

* Lia's POV *

"Who was that?" Carter asked, between bites.

"Oh, just Cam. He says he wants to talk to me, when I'm not busy. So I'll just call him later." I smiled.

"Did you enjoy our little date, Mrs. Reynolds?" Carter teased.

"Yes. Yes I did Mr. Reynolds. Thanks Carter, tonight has been.." I started saying.

"Amazing." We both said at the same time.

We looked at each other and chuckled.

"And how was everything tonight Mr. Reynolds?" Bruno asked, as he approached our table.

"It was perfect, thanks for all the attention Bruno." Carter thanked with a smile, but kept his eyes on me.

"I'm flattered, and how was everything for you Mrs. Reynolds?" Bruno asked, turning to look at me.

"It couldn't of been better. You know? Imma come here more often and ask specifically for you to be my waiter." I said, smiling at Bruno.

"Well I'd be honored to be your waiter as many times as you please Mrs. Reynolds." Bruno smiled, as he did a half bow.

"I like the sound of that, Mrs. Reynolds." Carter teased with a huge smile.

"Oh I'm sorry, is she not your wife or girlfriend? I beg your pardon Mr. Reynolds. I saw you guys holding hands and all the happiness you guys had, I naturally thought you guys were a couple." Bruno apologized.

"No, Bruno it's fine. You don't have to apologize. We're not dating, Mr. Reynolds here asked me out on a date. And I said yes. That's it." I said politely.

"Oh. Okay, may I make a comment?" Bruno wondered.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"You and Mr. Reynolds would be a wonderful couple. I've seen many couples come in here everyday, and none of the looked half as happy as you guys.." Bruno admitted humbled.

"Why thank you Bruno. Can I ask you something now?" I asked.

"Sure ma'am." Bruno nodded.

"Did he pay you to say that?" I whispered to Bruno playfully.

"No ma'am he did not. That came from the bottom of my heart." Bruno smiled.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Carter teased, chuckling.

"Oh, of course we are." I smiled playfully.

"Thanks Bruno. Everything you just said to me means a lot. Thank you." I said towards Bruno.

"No problem, ma'am." Bruno said with a huge smile.

"Bruno, may we have the check?" Carter asked.

"Yes, I'll be right back." Bruno said, before he left.