Chapter 74

I picked up instantly, hoping she knew something about Kian.

Me: Hello?

Bianca: Hi Y/n, umm, is Kian with you by any chance?

Me: No, I'm looking for him doe. Why what happened?

Bianca: Well, he asked me to go shopping with him for a present he wants to give to a friend of his, who is a girl. He said he'd be here like 20 minutes ago, but he hasn't showed up, I called him like a million times and he doesn't pick up nor reply to my texts. After we went shopping he wanted to go to your house so I thought maybe he forgot and he went straight to yours?

Me: No he's not with me. I'm looking for him. I know he's here at the beach, but I don't know exactly where. He called me early and said someone was after him and then his call dropped. Cam, Matt and I rushed to the beach, but we still haven't found him. I'm really worried. But we're gonna keep looking go him, give me a call back if you hear from him please.

Bianca: Okay, I'll head over there and help you guys look for him.

Me: Thanks Bianca, it means a lot to me.

Bianca: No problem, see you in a bit. Bye.

I hung up, took a deep breath and started looking for him again. I called Cam and Matt, but the still hadn't found him. I was starting to think of the worse that could of happened and just at those thoughts, my heart ached. My phone rang again, I picked up as soon as it rang.

Me: Hello!?

Carter: Babe where are you? Hayes said he saw you Cam and Matt take off at like a hundred miles per hour! Are you okay!?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.. I'm looking for Kian. He called me when I got out of the shower, he said someone was after him, and then his called dropped. He hasn't answered since, so I came to look for him. I'm really worried.

Carter: Are you being for real with me? You're not joking?

Me: Why the hell would I joke about something like this!? If I don't find him quick, I'm going to go insane!

Carter: Where are you guys?

Me: At the beach.... I got to go Carter.. I have to find Kian.. I'm sorry..

I hung up, faced down and felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I began to sob. I didn't fully realize how important Kian was to me until now. Just thinking that I might NEVER see him again... It broke my heart.. I looked up and saw a boy in a tank top running towards the plaza... It gave me hope.. Maybe it was Kian. I ran to that boy... halfway to him, I realized it WAS Kian... I smiled and yelled his name.. And then it all happened too quick..